HB! [38]

THIRD PERSON

Jeongyeon in a black suit took a glance on her watch for the nth time today.

She has been waiting for almost 2 hours but there's still no Nayeon showing up.

"Here" Momo sat beside her offering her a coffee.

"thanks Momo but I want to save my tummy for eating with my baby." Jeongyeon said brightly.

"But it's already 1 o'clock pm, lunch was over and you haven't taking anything yet" Momo stated.

Jeongyeon sighed taking the coffee.

"Where is she?"

"I don't know" Jeongyeon replied but still smiling.

"Okay, you're weird" Momo stood up and went to Dahyun inside the coffee bar.

Jeongyeon decided to call her wife. She ringed her for several times but Nayeon never pick it up.

She got worried and went inside telling the squad that she will go home to look for Nayeon.

The squad nodded and let Jeongyeon go while they were working in the venue.

Jeongyeon immediately drove home. As soon as she arrived, she barged inside the house only to be greeted by an unexpected guest.

"M-Mina.." she trembled.

"Jeongyeon.." Mina stood up

"W-Why are you here?"  Jeongyeon nervously asked.

"Oh you're here" Nayeon said with a mad voice.

Jeongyeon came to Nayeon just to receive a hard slap from the girl.

"Nayeon unnie!" Mina went beside her stopping the girl from beating Jeongyeon.

"So this is your surprise?" Nayeon said with her teary eyes.

"Nayeon..."

"then congratulation Jeongyeon, I am really surprised, You're such a jerk!" Nayeon screamed, her voice was filled with anger.

"Nayeon, let me explain" Jeongyeon plead, she was tearing too.

"No need to explain because Mina did it already!" Nayeon said aggressively.

"Nayeon, it's just an accident, I'm drunk, I can't even recall what happened that night" Jeongyeon explained holding Nayeon wrists.

"I don't care if you're drunk or not! It happened already and you chose to hide it from me" Nayeon said with her tears streaming down her cheeks.

"I'm afraid Nayeon, I'm afraid" Jeongyeon said.

"Afraid of what Jeongyeon? you're responsibility with Mina? Afraid of the consequences for the mess you made?" Nayeon stated shaking her arms to break away from Jeongyeon's grip.

"Nayeon I love you please listen to me" Jeongyeon plead kneeling down.

"I don't believe you" Nayeon said before facing Mina who was crying too.

She doesn't know what to feel towards the girl, hate?  pity?

Nayeon walked out of the scene going upstairs leaving the two alone. She doesn't need any explanation right now, what she needed is a time for her own. Time to think of what did just happened.

Everything happened so fast that her brain couldn't process it anymore. She never thought that this day will go this messy.

"Mina? Why are you crying? Where's Chaeyoung?" Nayeon asked the girl as she ushered her towards the couch.

"S-She's gone.." Mina cried.

"What? Tell me what happened?" Nayeon asked with a concern on her face.

"She l-left me" Mina stated sobbing.

"Why?" Nayeon asked puzzled and clueless.

Mina didn't answer but continued to cry.

"Mina calm down and tell me" Nayeon said holding Mina's hand.

"I.. She.. Chaeyoung.. Chaeyoung found out that I am pregnant" she said hesitantly.

"What?! But... How?" Nayeon asked

Mina bawled again.

"Tell me, I'm your unnie" Nayeon said smiling sweetly.

"Nayeon unnie... I'm s-sorry" Mina said between her sob.

"It's okay Mina, tell me everything" she replied.

"Jeongyeon and I..." Nayeon's face contorted as the sudden mention of her wife's name.

"The night... The party, Jeongyeon and I did it" Mina said looking at Nayeon straight to the eyes.

Nayeon breathing suddenly stopped.

"Jungkook challenged her in a drinking game. She was too drunk.. I was a little bit tipsy.." Mina trembled.

"A-Are you sure?" Nayeon asked didn't want to accept what Mina just said.

"Nayeon unnie... I never did it with guys. You know how I love Chaeyoung very much! " Mina said.

Nayeon was speechless, doesn't know what to react. She excused herself and went to the kitchen. After a minutes, her wife entered the scene.

She couldn't face anyone right now specially the two. She wanted to disappear. No one can tell how extremely angry and sad she was.

She felt betrayed.

Why Jeongyeon?

She stood up and took her purse. She went down and there's Jeongyeon waiting for her.

"Nayeon please" Jeongyeon grabbed her hand.

"Let go" Nayeon said.

"Nayeon please lets talk, don't leave" Jeongyeon desperately plead.

"I said let go!" Nayeon yelled angrily.

"Nayeon please, slap me, beat me, punch me, do whatever you want to do to me, just don't leave me" Jeongyeon cried holding onto Nayeon's hand.

"Space, I want space Jeongyeon, let go of me" Nayeon said closing her eyes not wanting to see Jeongyeon.

"Nayeon..."

"Jeongyeon please, I need time to process all of this. I'm going back when I feel like talking to you. Go talk to Mina, she needed you the most" Nayeon said pulling her hands from Jeongyeon before going out of the house.

Jeongyeon was left there crying her heart out.

"Jeongyeon I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I I shouldn't do this because I know that this will happen but I don't have a choice, I'm lost and Chaeyoung... I'm so sorry" Mina joined Jeongyeon crying.

Jeongyeon hugged the younger.

"No, this is all my fault, if I didn't agree on Jungkook's challenge, this will not happen" she stated taking all the blame.

"I'm sorry Jeongyeon"

Jeongyeon collected herself and asked Mina what really happened and after knowing that Chaeyoung left Mina because of her, the hate she had been feeling towards herself worsen.

"I'm sorry"

Jeongyeon's phone vibrated and it's from Dahyun.

She answered it telling them that the plan is cancelled.

She knew this will happen, secrets cannot be kept for too long, it will reveal itself no matter how much you tried to hide it.

She needed to fix it, it's her fault anyway. Face the consequences and accept the truth.

If she could turn back the time, she will do it. She just love Nayeon so much and she will wait forever until Nayeon decided to go back to her.