Jaycion

"Damn shorty looking right ." I say a little too loudly . Darren looks over at me and asked who I was referring to. I had to think quick so I lied and said I was talking about the chocolate brown bitch that was walking down the street. Thank god for timing. No way can this nigga find out I was talking about his little sister who's big light brown eyes are looking me up and down. I just met him and hopefully can partner up with him so we can take the streets by storm. No team is better than two young hungry niggas from around the way. But her beauty was undeniable. All I could see was her neck up but that was enough for me . Her eyes were a seductive light brown shade with naturally long eye lashes. Her skin was dark and bronzed with no pimples and her lips were perfectly round that the sight of them made my dick jump.  Darren jumps into the front seat as I slide in the back seat . No one spoke as he drove off and turning up the the new Dreamville Cd. Sitting directly behind her I can smell her perfume. It was light and sexy just like her.

We pull up to the school about 7 minutes later and she starts fussing him out as soon as she hears the late bell. She got out the car and I immediately noticed her curves. She's short , about 5,3 but her titties were big and spilling out the t-shirt and her ass was being hugged tight as hell by those jeans . I stood up to take the front seat . As she moved out my way our skin brushed each other . I don't know what the fuck I felt but now I was for certain of one thing . I gotta get to know her . Before she could walk away I heard her say "sorry my brother rude as hell , I'm Genesis but everyone call me Gen."  she flashes this smile that made me want to bend her over the hood of this car but I doubt her bro would appreciate that.

"I'm Jaycion but you can call me Jay." Is all I can say without giving away my thoughts. She turns around and joins the rest of the late students and I take my seat as the passenger. Yeah I know it's risky . But I gotta learn more about her. The rest of the day we ride around making quick sells, checking on the spots and stop at this one lil thot house so he can get his dick wet . Before I know it it's 4 p.m and we're headed back to pick her up .

(Hey guys some chapters will be short and some will be long just bear with me lovebugs 😍 thanks for reading this far)