Chapter 3

Why the he'll have I been thinking about him all day? I barely know him. It was the look he gave me after my chest rubbed against his arm. My first two classes went by easily . I already passed them I just had to show up in order to graduate at the end of the year . 3rd class was the longest . GYM. I had to retake it because I never showed up in 9th grade. As I was running my mile all I could see was that sexy as smile . The smell of his Cologne and the fact that he is now one of my bros home boys . Wtf Gen. you sure do know how to pick them . This will not be a repeat of. 9th grade . 3 years ago I thought I was in love . He so happened to be my brothers friend at the time. We snuck around to kiss a few times but the moment we were about to fuck, in comes Darren. Before I could explain he was dragging Xavier out into the yard and started stomping him . 2 more of his friends who didn't even have the slightest clue what was going on started beating his ass as well . I ran outside and down the steps screaming at Darren. When I saw the blood I thought he killed him. The 2 boys put him in the back of my brothers car that he just got for a graduation present and the took him home . I never saw him again after that. Some say he never made it home some say he transferred for his last month of school . All I know is that I was heart broken. And after that day no nigga dared to step to Darren's lil sister. Many thought about it many even tried to send messages through other people , but he always found out about it and ended w.e it was before it started.

The last bell rang and I'm standing outside waiting for him to pick me up. I can't wait for these days to be over. I have 8 weeks before finals and if I pass I get a brand new car from my daddy . I'm gonna hit those pockets for the most expensive car on the lot . Might get an Audi , or I might get a Benz . Who knows . As my brothers car gets closer I see a figure sitting in the passenger seat and my heart skips one to many damn beats for my liking. I barely said 2 sentences to this nigga and my pussy already soaked at the thought of him . Well she better calm down down there because at this rate she'll never know what real dick feel like. the car slows down and I hop in the back seat . Greeting my brother with a quick kiss on the cheek just so I can get another look at fine ass up there .

"What you been doing all day besides different bitches ," I playfully ask my brother. He rolls his eyes at me and answers his phone before the caller hangs up. A few "yeahs " and "iights" later he said he gotta make 1 stop on the way to dropping me off home. He had to check on a apartment . His last one got broken into, although he caught up with the person(the dumb ass tried to sell him his own shit back ) he still felt it was necessary to move. So until he found his own spot, he's been at home with me and ma. 15 minutes later we pull up to this bad ass apartment complex. It's gated with a doorman standing in this little booth . He gives us a visitation pass and let's us through . After making 2 turns we park in front of a townhouse that looked like a mini mansion. It was beautiful . He gets out and says give him a few minutes. I use this as a small opportunity to check homeboy out.

"So Jay how long you been knowing my brother ?"

"About a few months . Met him on the court playing 3 on 3, we been rocking ever since ," he says while trying to not look at me in the mirror. I slide over to sit directly in front of the rear view mirror and I bit my bottom lip. He looks me deep in the eyes and licks his lips . I follow his eyes as they travel down my body and stop directly at my titties . I love this little cat and mouse game were playin g but little do he know that I had too much time to practice this .

"How old are you Gen, your a little to young to try to flirt with a nigga ain't ya. ."

"I'm 18 . Legal. And who the fuck said I'm flirting . I thought we were just having conversation?" He let's out a chuckle and leaned his seat back so that his head was beside my legs . He looks between the door and me to make sure my brother wasn't about to walk out. He takes his left hand and massages my thigh . Damn this nigga bold but it's turning me on. I bite my bottom lip and urge him to keep going . He slowly moves his hand up before he pulls it away because he hears the front door open. He slowly pulls his seat back up and casually acted like he was texting . A real dangerous game indeed. I hope he ready to play.