Game Set

Jaycion

Damn ..... he just had to walk out . I was tryna see if it was as wet as I think it is . One thing for sure.. ima find out . The rest of the car ride was silent . Only thing spoken was lyrics to Lil Wayne's Carter 4 album. I would look In the mirror and see those eyes staring back at me . Why she gotta be so damn fine. I gotta have her. No matter the cost . She's someone you bring home to ma dukes.  We drop her off and head to the main dope spot. Ronnie and DaeDae sitting on the porch looking high as fuck . i Told Darren we need new look out cause these fools stay getting high on the supply , but he's loyal and they were down with him from the beginning. I wanted to be partners with him because he's smart. His pockets are hungry but he moves silently . I need niggas like that in my circle . We walk through the front door after speaking to tweedle D and tweedle dumb and head down to the basement where the money stored . We announce ourselves just to be on the safe side because our soldiers are trained to shoot first and question later .  As we are counting money he tells me that he got the apartment and move in next Monday. He's unsure because he doesn't want to leave his family unprotected and that's the main reason he takes his sister to school faithfully. Before I can think I hear myself blurt out "I can help take her ." ... why my dumb ass say that. Now this nigga gonna know what's on my mind. To my surprise tho, he did the total opposite . He agreed. He said he trusted me and know I'll protect her. For some reason I took that as the green light to holla at her . She made the first move technically so now it's time for me to counter attack.

Genesis

"Girl what exactly are we gonna wear tonight ?" I ask my best friend. It's Friday and I need to relieve some stress so I asked her if she wanted to go to Vision. A new club that just opened . It's a 21 and up club but having Darren as my older brother has its perks. I can pretty much get into anywhere I want to once they know who I am.  For him to be so young he has so much clout here. I even hear them call him a Rising King Pin.  I throw outfit after outfit on the bed beside Kadiah because I can't settle on which outfit . Kadiah (also go by Kadi ) has been my best friend since elementary school. We met in the lunch room some girls were bothering her. So I walked by and cut off one of the girls pony tails . We've been stuck like glue ever since.

"Gen what ever yo ass decide to squeeze into you gonna look good as fuck regardless. ."

"I know but I don't wanna wear shit I wore recently and I can't find my box of outfits from Fashion Nova."

After tearing up my closet I finally find my box and pull out the all white mini dress bodycon that cuffs my ass . It has no sleeves and a cut in the front that exposes my breast down to my belly button. I pair it with gold hoop earrings , gold stiletto pumps and put my hair in a high bun . Dab on a little lip gloss and put on some mascara And I'm ready to go. After checking one more time in the mirror I go to Kadi's car. She looks good too. I only surround myself with bad bitches . Her black dress was skin tight and leather . Stopped just above her knees it had sheer sleeves and the back was out . Her pumps laced around her ankles and she added some Smokey eye shadow and let her hair cascade to one side .

We pull up to the club and it's jumping . It's a little after 11:30 so everyone is just now getting here. We park in the front and hand the keys to the valet.  We walk to the front of the line getting evil stares from a couple of bad body bitches with cheap Olive Ole outfits but we keep strutting. The bouncer greets us by name and let us in. Kadi ass immediately drags me to the bar . After the few shots start to hit us we make our way to the dance floor. Rich nigga hood nigga yea that's my type that's my type . saweetie starts blasting through the speaker and I start to twerk. Thank god I got a fat ass because I don't have to do much to make it bounce. I back up onto this fine ass dark skinned nigga and started making my ass clap on him. He grabs my hips and we get lost in the music. For some reason I can't shake this feeling that someone's watching me . As I look around my eyes stop at the end of the bar where I see him.