Happy birthday bihhh

It's that's time of the year again. My birthday! A lot has changed in my life from my first love first heart break first baby and now it's my time to show up and show the fuck out. Since my best friend is away at college my sisters and I are going out. Chanica has been a big ass help stepping in for her brother whenever I need it so she'll have Layah for the weekend. I grab my clothes bag , the shoes I'm wearing tonight and my make up bag then head down stairs. Once I reach the bottom step I look around and see the whole living room covered in baby blue and black balloons, my two favorite colors. My mom who had Layah In her arms wearing a Happy 19th Bday Mommy shirt, Chanica , Denise, Darren, and Faye all are standing in the center of the floor with a cake and gift bags. I don't know if I was still emotional from the break up or because it genuinely touched me but I started crying.  Darren walks up to me and hugs me tight.

"Happy birthday baby sis," he whispers In my ear while handing me a black velvet box. I open it and nearly dropped the box out of my hand. I pull out the Diamond Tennis bracelet that had Genesis going across it and held it up for the room to see. I hugged him and thanked everyone in the room for making me feel the most love I felt in months.

"Now are you ready to get this thang poppin or what?" Denise asked as she smacked my ass. Tonight is my night and I'm damn sure gonna enjoy it. On the way to the hotel suite my mom got me for the weekend we put on my Thotimus Prime Playlist on Apple Music and started jamming. My sister pulled out the bottle of Ciroq that was hidden under the seat and told me take my first shot of the night . I decided to take two to boost my mood a little faster and started twerking in my seat to She Bad by Cardi B. We checked into the Sheraton Hotel around 7 p.m which gave us about 2 hours to get ready. Denise swiped the key card and pushed the door open to the most beautiful sight I've ever seen. Flowers were all around the room with balloons and a giant card sat in the middle of the bed with 2 big black balloons with the numbers  1 and 9 on each side the card. For some reason my feet just did not want to move because I knew exactly who the card was from. Sitting on bed I reach for the card and pull it out the envelope:

Happy birthday to the best mother I could've chosen for my daughter. Your beautiful, smart, mean as hell but above all, you made me a better me. I'll always love you baby girl remember that. Enjoy yourself  tonight.
-Jay

Since he's been locked up we've had very few conversations. Whenever Chanica goes to see him I let her take Layah with her to see her daddy. I be around sometimes when he's on the phone with Darren and some of those times I want to either snatch the phone and hang up or tell him how much I love and miss him.  I close the card and open the gift bag next to it. Reaching in I pull out a blue velvet Gucci bag with gold trimmings and matching Gucci pumps. The dress box next to it had a white tight fitting dress that had a sheer deep cut v in the front and back . It didn't have sleeves and it stopped mid thigh. Under the dress was a pair or blue pumps that matched the purse. I picked up the note card that fell off the dress and laughed to myself . My baby mama gotta look right at all times . Don't make me kill a nigga lmao . yeah iight boy. You cut me off but don't want nobody else to have me. You can kiss my whole ass. I gotta admit though, BD did his damn thing. After we all were dressed and ready to go it ended up being around 10:45. Denise ordered the Uber and we headed downstairs. I took my phone out and checked on my baby 1 more time before I was ordered by the girls to  give it up.  We settled on this club Called Aqua which was one of the hottest clubs In Hampton. We got dropped off in front and because we all looked so damn good the bouncer let us in immediately. The music was bumpin and the club was already packed. The shots we took on the way here were starting to hit me and all I wanted to do was pop this ass. I grab my sister, her best friend and my home girl and pushed us to the middle of the dance floor. She twerkin by Cash out started to play and I started moving my hips . Holding on to my dress so it wouldn't rise I started getting lower. Being so into the music I didn't feel the pair of arms wrapping around me. I kept dancing until the song was over and turned around to speak to my new dance partner. Marcus Jackson. Marcus was in a grade ahead of me and the captain of the football team. His ass was fine then and equally fine now. He was About 6 feet even dark skin and white teeth. His dreads hung past his shoulders with a neat edge up and tapered side burns . His shoulders were squared and he smelled so damn good. He pulled me into a tight hug and whispered into my ear.

"Hey beautiful where have I seen you before?"

"School . I was a year behind you but we took Gym together."

"That's right. Your fine ass use to find every excuse not to do the pacer and the V sit and reach." He smiled and it reminded me of Jaycion. I tried to push him out of my mind because he made the choice to end things.  I deserved some type of attention, it is my birthday after all.

"Yeah but I still passed. What you up to these days?" He pulls me over to a table at the back of the club so we can stop yelling over the music.

"I go to Hampton University. I play football there while I finish my Associates degree in business and finance. What about you ?"

"I'm just floating right now. Taking care of my daughter and deciding what I want to do with my life." I study his face to see how he would react to me having a kid.

"Ok ok. I didn't know you had a baby. The dad must be real lucky to have a baby mama like you."  Now it was his turn to test the waters and see if I'm still with my baby's dad.

"Yeah he was until we broke up. He ended up going to prison and decided he didn't want to stop my life." I felt the mood shifting so I tried to change the subject. "Where your girl friend? I would hate for her to run up and get done up." I laughed but I was half way serious.

"Girl friend? Me? Nah I don't do those. I've been waiting for a bad lil shorty bout your height, pretty eyes and a Beautiful smile. You know any one who fit that description?" He flashes one of the sexiest smirks I've seen on a man in a while and I don't know why, but it done something to me.

"Let's dance before we get in trouble over here. And I know my girls are lookin for me by now." I stand up and smooth out my dress before I can walk away he grabs my hand and pulls me on his lap. I know I should get my happy ass up before someone sees us but the petty thoughts crept up into my mind. I want someone to see us and snitch on some shit. He needs to know that I got plenty niggas who wanna know what this pussy feel like while he over there on some dumb shit. He wraps his arms around me and start suckin on my ear lobe. I couldn't hear the music at this point, all I could hear is my heart beating out my chest. Just give me a few seconds more and then I'll get up. Damn this feels good. I jump up and turn to face him.

"You are very dangerous Mr. Marcus." I try to say a little too calmly . He was about to say his comeback when my sister and friends ran up to me and pulled me to the center of the floor. Not too long after that the DJ turns the dance floor lights blue and blue and black balloons drop from the ceiling. 2 ladies with a giant cake came out with sparklers shooting out and Birthday Bitch started playing.

"It's our girl Genesis birthday y'all let's turn up for her, happy birthday Lilmama . Jay said hope you enjoy." The mention of my baby father brought tears to my eyes because even though he made it perfectly clear I should move on. He showed me today why I can't and won't. I closed my eyes and made a wish. When I opened them I could see Marcus staring dead into my eyes. He wants me, I could tell by the way his dick felt on my ass. He is fine. Nothing wrong with a little flirting is? That's all this will be. A little flirting.... hopefully.