X factor

Jaycion

"So what you wanna eat bae?" Asking her this question always lead to an hour of discussing different restaurants that sell the different shit she like. But not today. She got 5 minutes before I take her to where I want to go.

"For some odd reason I'm craving crab legs. Maybe it's cause I've been watchin all those Blove YouTube videos." She licks her lips and rubs her belly and I know that if she doesn't get this seafood she'll raise all kinds of hell. I plug Boil Bay into my GPS and crank up the radio. I've been blasting that new Kevin Gates Im Him. Gotta be the best album that dropped this year . A few songs go by and we're pulling up into the parking lot . The smell of old bay and spice fills my car and Gen starts doing a happy wiggle in the seat. If I don't park this car soon she might just hop out the damn window. Walking through the doors we grab 2 markers that's sitting in a bucket by the door. I don't know why but I always wanted to do the corny shit where we sign our names on wood and say it's forever . We mark our territory and a waitress seats us and hands us the menus.
"Oooo bae I think I know what I want. Are you ready?" She looks at me with hunger in her eyes and all I know is that if I say no she will cut me. I grab the waitress's attention and place our orders . "I'll have the crab leg boil in garlic butter sauce with corn and a extra egg. A corona and a water to drink ." I hand her my menu and look at Gen. she smiles a little too big and I know she's about to go overboard.

"I want the Combo D with the snow crab legs , mussels and shrimp in the house sauce, A side of lobster tails and a king crab leg. Annnnnd oh a pink lemonade ." I was about to say she don't need all that but she stops me mid sentence when she smiles and rub her belly.  We talk about small shit for almost an hour before our food comes. The waitress gives us an apology but I won't tryin to hear it. I just wanted her to give us our shit and leave us the fuck alone. I can't lie, even tho the wait was long , the food was hittin. I take a few gulps of my beer and decide to look around the restaurant. It packed as hell with every table filled. I stop looking around when I noticed a group of girls looking our way. I roll my eyes when I remember exactly who they were. A few years ago I use to fuck with this shorty name Renee Ashlyn Rodriguez. A pretty Afro-Latina with a fat ass and big brown eyes that changed colors in the sun light. She was in love with the lifestyle and coulda gave a damn about me. She even ended up having a little boy named Angelo and for awhile she claimed he was mine. But after the DNA test came back and he wasn't mine I dropped that bitch and didn't look back. She looks like she wants to approach me but I hope the look I gave her make her change her mind.

"I don't think she like the sauce too  much I feel like I gotta throw up." She gets up and takes off towards the bathroom . I use the time to step outside and handle some business. I won't give Renee any room to say a damn word to me.

I just wanna go home. I've been throwing up what seems like hours. Jay FaceTimed me to make sure I was good but I told him I might be in here for awhile. Go ahead and pay the bill I don't even want whatever is left. I stand up and flush the toilet. Walking over to the sink I put a few handfuls of water in my mouth and spit it back out. There's 2 girls standing at the paper towel dispenser and if I didn't know no better I would've thought that they were blocking me from getting through. One girl looked me up and down and made a laughing noise.

"Bitch what the fuck is funny?" I study her taking in all her features. If she wasn't being a bitch I probably would've thought she was cute as fuck. 

"You hoe!" She fires back and cross her arms around her chest. I don't know this bitch from a can of paint but she about to know who the fuck I am. She looks at her lil sidekick and start talking shit.

"All these years I would've thought of a nigga left his family he would've chose a bitch better than the one he was with. But no. This nigga left me and his son for a bitch who probably still stay at home with her mama. Can't take care of the family he already has so he go make another? Ain't this some shit."

"Excuse me? What the fuck are you talking about ?!"

" oh your ass deaf now huh? You can't hear? Let me make it clearer for you. Jaycion is my man. Always has been always will be." She pulls up the left corner of her shirt and reveals a tattoo going around her hip.  Jaycion . I know this nigga don't got a bitch . He couldn't have one . I'll check that later but for now I gotta check this hoe.

"Awe isn't that cute. You got a nigga name tatted on you and he don't even give a fuck. He decided to get him a real bitch. Someone worth taking care of , someone worth having his kids. Now the next time you decide to talk shit make sure I'm not pregnant cause then I'll slap the fuck out cha." Her nostrils flare and I can tell I pissed her off . I push past her and her minion and head straight to my baby daddy. He better have a good ass explanation or his ass will get cussed out next.