4Teen

Genesis

These past few months have been the most awkward time of my life. My brother and my nigga are at odds and it has been really stressing me out. We all can't even be in the same room together without them about to tear each other heads off about some silly shit. Not only that but the streets are talkin. People been making dumb moves against them because they know that they beefing. Most of their spots have been robbed and some of the crew decided to go elsewhere. They need to get this shit together and get it together now or we all gone starve, and I'm NOT bringing my baby into this dysfunctional ass family. They were like brothers at one point of time and I need them to get back to that. I climb out of Jays bed and slid into my slippers. Ever since he found I was pregnant I spend most of my time over here. He thinks ima move in but hell nah. Not until this situation gets resolved. Walking into the bathroom I grab my toothbrush apply tooth paste and starts brushing .
"Hey baby'" jay greets me as he steps out the shower. Not even trying to dry off or cover up he walks up to me and wraps his arms around my waist. Looking at me through the mirror he kisses me on my shoulder.

"Before you go do anything today you got to take me home to pick up my car. I barely drove it since I got it.

"Yeah but if I take you to get it you gotta park it here permanently. When my baby get here I need y'all close."

"Ya ass ain't slick. That's another lame ass way to ask me to move in and the answer is NO." I turn to face him to show him how serious I am . We have a staring contest for 2 minutes until he looks away and starts smiling. I know that look. It's the look he gives when he think he gonna fuck my brains out and I'm NOT giving in to this. I push him away and try to turn back around but he wasn't having it . He let his hands Slide down the sides of my body until they were gripping my thighs. Lifting me up he places me on the sink. I act like I'm not interested but he knows the truth. Still, I push him hard and tell him that he's not getting no pussy until he promises to take me home. He challenges me by saying he don't wanna fuck anyway. Instead, he leans me back against the mirror and dips his head between my thighs . Nibbling and biting on each one until I'm soaking. He presses his lips against my panties and kisses on my lips through the fabric. He knows he's got me exactly where he wants me . He slides my panties to the slide and flicks his tongue up and down my lips. Slurping up every drop of juice that's dripping out of me. I place my left leg on his shoulder as he pushes his head deeper. He flicks his tongue fast and hard against my clit and within minutes and yelling his name and cummin on his face . He stands up straight and tongue kisses me in the mouth. I love the way I taste on his lips, sweet and hot.

I need to convince her to stay and I know sex won't be the way but I'm running outta options. As I pull her off the sink and turn her around to enter her from the back a horn blows from outside. She looks at me with a smile through the mirror and I walk over to the window to peek outside. It's Ambi. She must have texted her before she even brought her ass in the bathroom. She runs out the bathroom and into the closet where her section is and pulls out a black t shirt dress and Nike slides. She already had plans to leave with her and I was slowly getting pissed .

"Bring your ass back her in 2 hours or I'll come get you." I say to her as she stands on her top toes to give me a kiss. She rolls her eyes and I playful slap her ass as she walks out . I got business to tend to anyway. I got a text from Darren saying we need to meet ASAP and to not bring Gen. I put on my black air max's a black T and a pair of Jeans and head out. Pulling up to D house I see 2 other cars that belonged to his homeboys. What ever happened got to be serious and I'm prepared for whateva.  Walking up to the door I do the signature knock letting them no I'm a friend not an enemy. D opened the door with out greeting me and started walking to his basement. This how it's been for the past couple of months. We meet, don't actually speak to each other . Hand work out and then go our separate ways. Once we reach the bottom of the stairs I see an unfamiliar face tied to a chair. Lip and left eye busted and oozing blood and puncture wounds on his legs he looks like he's barely holding on to life. The only noise coming out this room is his groans. D walks over to the chair directly across from the dude and motions for me to come closer.
"Jay meet Popout . Our little visit just decided that he has something to tell us about his right hand man Zay." Instantly my blood starts to boil. I cock back and punch him dead in the mouth . He screams out in pain and then done something I never thought he would do. He started laughing. No ordinary laugh but a "jokes on you" type of laugh. He slowly looks up and looks back and fourth between me and D. The words that came from his lips next stole my breath.

"While you too dumb fucks focused on me. Who got eyes on Genesis."