Excuse me Miss....

JAYCION

I decided to check Vision out since Darren decided to go outta town this weekend to see his main bitch while she at school and scope out new product. It's been jumping since its opening and I decided to check it out . Soon as I walk through the doors I see it's wall to wall of bad bitches. I got desert dick and I need to get into something TONIGHT . I grab my new favorite spot at the bar it gives me full access to the dance floor . After ordering myself an Incredible Hulk I scan the dance floor to see what type of females are out tonight. It seems like all of them hit the floor when that saweetie song came on . As I finish scanning the dance floor my eyes fall on this bad ass lil shawty dancing with one of my homeboys . Her white dress hugging her in all the right places, if she bounce a few more times her titties are gonna pop out . As I stare longer I realized exactly who she was and for some reason I got the urge to beat the nigga who she with ass. The way he touching her, kissing on her neck. I know his dick hard because mine would be . I guzzle down my drink and make my way over to them . Once she saw me she tried to turn her head and act like she didn't. Soon I'm face to face with the girl who has been in my thoughts all day . She didn't stop dancing and she didn't even acknowledge that I was there. Why do I even care who the fuck she dancing with ?

GENESIS

Why is he right here? Right now ? I try not to look at how good he looks in his polo T, True Religion jeans and wheat rims . A classic look he made look good without an effort. Before I can speak or excuse myself the guy I was dancing with greets him. Of course they know each other .

"Waddup Jay, where the fuck you been at my guy?"

"Chillin my nigga chillin . But check this tho, there's some bitches at the bar looking for some Xans and I know you the man for that so gone make a few bucks my nigga."

"Word ? Good look. Excuse me baby I'll be right back." He daps up jay and walks to the bar looking for the girls Jay was talking about . Before I could turn to walk away he grabs me and holds on to me . The music changed to Nasty Song by Lil Ru and he pulls me closer. I start moving my hips against him slowly and sensually . I lean my head back against his shoulder and he wraps his arms around me.

"I didn't think you knew who I was at first ." He whispers in my ear. How could I forget him ? His smell, his smile, his touch is all I could think about since we met on Monday. I put my hands on top of his and he runs them down my stomach and rests them on my hips , giving them a tight squeeze.

"Yes I remember you Jaycion. You sure you should be dancing with me ? Don't want your lil hoes getting the wrong impression."

" I ain't got no lil hoes baby girl . I'm past that . I need a wife." As he spoke those words he turns me around and stares me in the eyes. Something about his looks make the hair on the back of my neck stand up. I open up my mouth to say something but then I feel the softest lips crash onto my face . His tongue searching my mouth like it's looking for a prize. His hands glide down my back and cup my ass pulling me against his now hard dick . We stay hooked like that for what seemed like forever before we both realized that we are in the middle of the dance floor .

Jaycion

FUCK. I tried to resist her. Tried to remember who she was to one of my homeboys but I couldn't. The moment I felt her pressed against me that's when I knew she was going to be mine. I HAD to make her mine. No matter the consequence I had to have her. Dancing was one thing but kissing her was not in my plan. When she turned around and the light hit her lips I was stuck and could only do one thing. I can't remember who broke the kiss but I do know that we can't walk away from each other now. She felt the same energy I felt . I grab her by the hand and pull her out the exit and into the back seat of my truck . Having her alone I didn't know what else to do but to finish what was just started . I pulled her onto my lap and grabbed the back of her head. Pulling her face towards me I nibble on her bottom lip. Her dress was too short for her to sit comfortable on my lap so I pulled it up over her ass revealing her white lace thong. I tongue kiss her hard and deep gripping and molding her ass. She started grinding on my dick . Damn if she don't stop that ima nut. She leans her head back and I kiss and nibble on her neck. Leaving what looks like a hickie in two different areas of her neck . how the fuck she gonna explain that to Darren. To get off her neck I pull the front of her dress down exposing her chest. I take her left gumdrop sized nipple into my mouth sucking and slurping. She moans my name giving me all the more reason to slide her panties to the side and stick a finger in. Fuck she so damn wet . But she's a little too tight . I stop to look at her . Trying to find away to ask the question that just popped into my mind .

(Hey luv bugs. How are you enjoying the story so far ? Are you living for this scandal? Keep watch !)