Mine

(Hey luvbugs !!!! Hope you are enjoying so far . This chapter is full of sexually explicit details. Read at your own risk. Leave comments and be sure to follow me for updates. Love you guys )

Jaycion

Fuck me . The hell this nigga doing in town. I look over at Gen to see if she see what I see and the look of terror confirms it . I park a few complex's down and sit to see how long he'll wait there. She's not saying anything just keeping her eyes closed like she waiting for shit to hit the fan. After 10 minutes of silent my phone ring.

"Yo what up D." I say coolly in the phone. Trying to feel out if he saw me or not .

"Where you at nigga? I'm at ya crib ."

" oh shit nigga why you ain't say you was coming back early ?"

"Man She trippin. Went through my phone and saw me texting the bitch from the other day so I dipped out ."

I look over at her and see that she's staring dead at me. I can't let him mess up our day . " well I'm at my moms dukes crib for the day we can get up tomorrow iight ?"

"Iight that's cool I'll check on the spots then ." He hangs up. I wait for him to pull out and drive away. I give him 10 minutes to get down the road before I pull into the parking spot that he was in. She turns to me and says "take me home . I know he'll be there soon and he'll call to see where I am." The look of defeat on her face made me want to kick D ass my self. Why is he so damn protective of her? Something don't add up but I let it go.

"You good he's gonna be running the streets for the rest of the day making sure shit straight . Him and his shorty got into so I doubt he wanna be home right now. Relax. I gotchu." I try to reassure her. We get out the car and go up the stairs and enter my condo. He jaw drops at the size of my townhouse .

Damn. That's all I could say. The linoleum floors were flawless and the giant gold lion sitting by the staircase to lead upstairs was equally as beautiful. The walls were black white and gold to match the living room set and I scanned the pictures in the mantle to make sure he wasn't posted up with any thots. After asking questions about every single person in the picture I was satisfied to learn that he was the only boy out of 6 siblings.

"Wanna see the rest of the house ?" He asks. He grabs my hands and leads me up the stairs. The hall way is long and white. He shows me the bathroom that has his and her sinks a shower off to the side that the water came from the ceilings not an actual spout . The bathtub was in the middle of the floor. Jacuzzi style with gold handles . As I get to his bedroom I get nervous. My stomach gets tied into knots . He opens the door and my breath is snatched from my lungs. For him to be so hood his room is the most elegant thing I've ever seen. The walls are blue gold and white. Dark Victorian style curtains cover the windows. Against the wall is a California king bed that is covered in dark blue and black pillows. There's a 65 inch t.V hanging from the wall just above the fire place . It's gorgeous in here. My thoughts are interrupted when I feel a set of arms wrap around my waist. I turn to face him and really take in his features. The chiseled jaw, the thick but arched eyebrows , the shape of his eyes. This man is perfect.

She's perfect. The look she's giving makes me lose all restraint I pick her up and wrap her legs around my waist. Kissing her hard and gripping her thighs. I lay her on the bed and watch as she does the thing when she bites her lip whenever she's nervous. I got to make this moment perfect for her because after this she can't be with anyone else . It will be just us.

What is he doing to me ? He lifts up my shirt and places soft kisses against my stomach while unbuckling my pants. He smiles when he notices I didn't wear panties. Pulling my pants off he kisses and bites on my thighs. All these thoughts start running through my head. Why does this feel so good ? Will I know what to do ? What if he nut quick , I hear that happens a lot with niggas who get virgin pussy. My conversation with my self is interrupted when I feel his tongue flick against my clit. He sucks and slurps like I'm the best thing he tasted and I'm enjoying every minute of it . He looks up at me and gives me a devilish grin. He flicks his tongue hard and slow around my swollen gem and then inserts his middle finger into my pussy. His finger does the same motion as his mouth and I'm climbing off the bed . I take both my hands and grab his head pushing him deeper in. 2 minutes later and I feel a fire in the pit of my stomach. I cum on his face and he licks it up.

I knew she would be so sweet and warm. I take my shirt off and wipe my face . " are you sure you wanna do this ?" She nods her head in approval and I stand up to take my pants and boxers off . Her eyes get wide looking at the size of my dick but I assure her I will be gentle with her..... this time. Climbing back onto the bed I kiss in between her chest before taking one of her nipples in between my teeth. Sucking and licking her nipple I position my dick at her opening . Looking into her eyes I push forward a little. Her eyes clamp shut so I kiss her, muffling her moans. A few more pushes and my head is in. She feels so tight . I ask her is she okay and she tells me to keep going so I slow grind into making sure not to go to deep.

At first the pain was a little uneasy. But after a few slow strokes I adjusted to his size and the pleasure took over . I wrap my legs around his back giving him access to go deeper. I grab his head and pull him in for a kiss . My tongue enters his mouth and goes on a manhunt for his. Our tongues collide and crash into each other as if they are fighting . His speed quickens and he's hitting an area in me I never knew existed.

Looking down at her I tell her that I'm the only man that will ever feel her in this way, the only nigga that'll make her cum the way that I do. If she ever give my pussy away I'll kill him. Yes in this moment as we both Nut together, she became MINES