One Night Only

(This chapter contains sexual content)

Genesis

After showering and rubbing body butter on my body I look at my outfit options. On my bed I have 3 outfits with the accessories and shoes to match laid out. It took me only a few minutes to decide on the white lace mini dress that had the back out with white pumps and  gold accessories. We all got dressed and met downstairs in the limo. The first stop up was Magic City. Once seated towards the front of the center stage Chanica handed me a stack of crisp $1 bills. The lights dimmed down and Money by Cardi started to play. 2 dark skinned females took the stage and showed out. One of the strippers, Black Dahliah , put a water bottle in her pussy, got into a headstand and emptied the container in side of her. She then laid down In front of one of the guys that I can tell is a regular and squirted the water in his face. It drove him wild and he rained down more than a few bills. Once her set was over another girl came on stage by the name of Candy Rain.  She was light skinned with a naturally fat ass and big titties. She was short, no taller than 5'3 with hazel-green eyes. Bandz A Make Her Dance got the crowd turnt and she started bouncing that ass in a split. She sat at the edge of the stage directly in front of me and opened her legs wide. I never fucked with a bitch before but she was so bad I was tempted to test it out just this one time. I took a couple dollar bills and tucked them in her thong . She popped her pussy in my face so I took another dollar bill and dragged it up her thigh and across her pussy before tucking it into her string. She smiled at me and went to work the rest of the stage. By the end of her song it looked like she made the most money that night.

"Shots ladies?" The bartender brought over a tray of different colored shots. "Compliments of the gentlemen over there." She nodded toward the bar were a group of niggas were seated. They raised their glasses to us and we thanked them by raising ours as well. We drank a few drinks and then headed off to our next destination. 

We pull up to this after hours club and it was JUMPING . It was a dark blue building with bright lights that said Club Allure. The limo dropped us off up front and the bouncers let us skip because of how good me and my bitches was looking. It was wall to wall with bitches tryna catch a baller and niggas tryna bust a nut. The music thumped so loud that I felt the vibration in my knees. I scanned the area looking for the closest bar. Pushing through the crowd me and the girls grab the bartenders attention and started ordering multiple drinks. 2 blue motorcycles and a trash can later I was ready to throw this ass. Whistle while you twerk came through and the DJ said you pecan brown rounds better be on the dance floor bouncing that thing and that's exactly what I did. We made our way to the middle of the dance floor and started dancing with the beat. Niggas started pulling my girls away from me one by one until I was there alone, vibing by my damn self. The next song starts to play and it's a little slower. Would you wind for me slowww wind for meee would you wind for meee slow wind for me. The music takes over my hips and I start swaying with the words. I got so lost in the music and the liquor that I didn't feel the set of hands wrap around my waist. Trying to ignore him I dance as if he wasn't even there. That was until I smelled his cologne. The same cologne that drove me up the walls. The same hands that set my skin on fire was now on top of mine. The nigga behind me bends down and whispers in my ear.

Hey baby girl

Was it the alcohol or me but his voice right now was causing a flood between my thighs. I should've known he would know where I was and find some way to be here with me. I gotta remember to have a little conversation with his sister about her constant connections with me and her brother. We danced for the next 3 songs and with each dance I was becoming more and more wetter. I'm pretty sure I had a river flowing down to my damn ankles. After the last song I turned to face him and without thought I pulled him into a kiss. Those seconds felt like hours and then he pulled away. I know he was searching my face to see what I was trying to do but I didn't need him to do that. I didn't need him to analyze or save me. I needed him fucking my brains out. NOW. He weighed his options for a little while and it made me fucking impatient. I grabbed his hand and led him through the crowd and out the front. He took the lead and guided me towards his rental car. Once I got into the passenger seat I pulled off the white lace thing That I was wearing before he could reach his side of the car.