CHAPTER 23:

Miss Author: Si Cara po as Sandy Enrique..ito napo mga mambabasa nakapag update napo si miss otor sa wakas😂😂 sorry po for the long wait😅😁

Enjoy everyone😂😂

🚶🏃🏃🏃🚶🏃🏃🏃🚶🏃🏃🏃🚶

DONOVAN'S POV:

" Where the hell is that stupid girl Spencer?!! "

I shouted in annoyance,kanina pa kasi ako naghihintay sa harap ng mansion,but the stupid thing isn't here yet,and I'm fucking pissed off right now..

Guess what? I started waiting here since six and now it's fucking eight o'clock,yes I've waited for just a couple of hours nothing serious,please note the fucking sarcasm..

For fuck's sake this is my first time waiting for someone and it's killing me whenever I realized that it's because of the stupid squatter girl. This pesky situation I'm in is pissing the hell out of me. Just great, just fucking great to start my fucking day!!!

That pest will surely give me a damn good reason why I won't kick her sorry ass for being late in her first day if work,fucking wonderful to start her job!!

" Make sure she can make it here in 5 minutes if not,YOU! will receive my fucking wrath instead if that pest! SHIT! Pure SHIT! I'm already late in my meeting! "

I paced back and forth to calm my trembling nerves but the more I paced the more I get angry,so I immediately stop dead on my tracks.

I looked at my watch,my teeth immediately gritted together...
Fuck! I swear if she doesn't show herself right now? Well good luck fir her!

" I had called her a millionth times and she didn't even bother herself to pick it up and say a fucking hello to me! "

Out of my frustrations
I kicked my car's tires and cursed the shit out of me!

What did I got myself into? Fuck that question..

I fucking despised that stupid! Asan na ba kasi ang babaeng yun?!

Spencer stayed silent beside me,he better be or I'll cut his tongue,I'm really pissed off right now and I won't hesitate to do that...

I put my hands on my hips and released an exasperated sigh.

Ok,I have to calm down or I'll burn this car of mine out of frustration...

This irksome situation is getting into my skin. Lahat na lang siguro ng annoyed gestures nagawa ko na pero wala parin ang babaeng sinusubukan ang pasensya ko..

I've waited for like fucking eternity and I'm going to cut this crap out!

" I'm done with this shit! I-- - - "

I glared at Spencer with a deathly stare that I could master,did this shit cut me off?!
But before my last string of patience,the only that is preventing me from lashing out,breaks,Spencer immediately open his mouth to talk..

" I'm sorry to cut you off Sir but Sandy your new bodyguard is already here. "

He calmly said while clasping his hands together in front of him,I give him one last glare before turning it to the stupid girl that is biking towards us. Siguradohin lang talaga ng babaeng toh na may explanation siya kung wala baka makalimutan kong babae siya.

" Leave now,Spencer. "

I whispered with a snarl. Spencer scampered away without a second thought,afraid that I turn my anger on him.

I didn't dare blink while glaring at the stupid girl,I'm too furious to even do that,just by thinking how late I am for my meeting made the thoughts of understanding this stupid or her shitty reasons went flying out of the window.