CHAPTER 27:

: I just want to say a big thank you to all of my mambabasa who are patiently waiting for my updates, grabe pinapakilig niyo po ang aking bones😂 hahahaha but seriously I'm not kidding when I said that kinikilig ako sa inyo specifically sa mga comments niyo, and I also want to apologize dahil ang tagal tagal ko talagang mag update, well what can I say I'm still student and my priority is my studies kaya pagpasensyahan niyo po ako hahahahhaha wavvv youuu alll aking mga mambabasa😊💖 happy reading

DONOVAN'S POV:

" I want you to track down this bastard who did this."

I said through gritted teeth, every words held vengeance.

I really thought that the bastard wants only my money but I was fucking wrong the motherfucker wants me dead badly. And the worst part I don't have a fucking single clue whose behind all this madness.

" Yes sir, hihingin ko lang po yung phone niyo yan po ang gagamitin namin para matrack namin ang assailant"

Without hesitation, I gave my cellphone to the police.

" We would also like to invite you to the station sir to get a formal statement regarding this incident that may help us establish a lead. "

After getting my phone he excused himself and I just nodded my head absentmindedly.

I pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration when I saw all of my employees are scattered outside my building, terrified.

I sighed, mabuti na lang at hindi masayadong malakas ang bombang ginamit, if something bad happened to my employees I wouldn't have a fucking clue how to handle the guilt.

"Valerie, come here."

Valerie, immediately run to my side, with the same petrified expression.

"All of you should go home and rest, continue your work tomorrow. "

I said with a grim expression while roaming my eyes all around the place searching for Dukha where did that noisy thing went?

" Ok sir..."

I heard Valerie said with a shaky voice, I just nodded again and continued my searching.

If not because of Dukha maybe I'm already a roasted meat by now and the bastard is laughing his ass off right now because of my pathetic death.

Fuck! I nearly died in just a blink of an eye! Shit! bakit hindi parin lumalabas si Dukha!

I sighed wearily when I saw her walking towards me, but something caught my attention, and that is the blood stains in her white t shirt, I didn't waste time and run the small gap between us.

My eyes widen when I saw the cause of the blood, I nearly gasp when I saw a broken glass sticking out on her right arm, blood is trickling down her arm and on her temple, FUCK! she's in total mess.

I was speechless while staring at her like a total idiot.

Without a thought, my hand just raised, I don't know but I wanted to touch her face and wipe the blood covering her pretty face, but suddenly out of nowhere I snap out and immediately put my hand down because I'm scared that if I touch her I'll just hurt her more.

And for the first in my existence my heart softens to someone, to Dukha of all people, oh well I owe her my life so it's natural to feel this way, and I'm really thankful to her, I maybe a big jerk but I do know how to be grateful, I just don't know how to express it.

I was snap out of daze when I saw her wince and touch her head with her left hand that has also a glass sticking on it.

I cursed under my breath when I saw my security guard in her back, fuck!

I instantly yelled to call the medics.

Agad namang dumating ang medics at kinuha ang security guard at agad na isinakay sa stretcher.

"Fuck! ano bang pumasok sa kokote mo't bumalik ka sa loob!"

Nagpapanic kong tanong, I don't really know what to do, para akong tanga na nakatunga nga lang sa kanya.

She just smile between her pain.

"Si manong kasi naiwan sa loob ka- - - - -"

" Shut up! you're really stupid why do you have to do that, there are a - - - - -"

"Nag eenglish ka na naman, tumahimik ka na lang."

My eyes widen in panic when suddenly she clutches her bleeding head, I immediately supported her by holding both of her shoulders.

" Akala ko wala lang yung pag untog ko kanina."

I heard her whispered weakly, I didn't utter a single word and just squeezed her shoulders silently saying my gratitude.

I released her and let the medics assist her towards the ambulance. I didn't take my eyes off of her until she dissappeared and went inside the vehicle.

I can't deny the fact that she's really brave, no,  brave is just an understatement to describe what she had done today. I thought that she'll just messed up but she had proven me wrong, she really is something, hindi lang ako ang iniligtas niya ngayon and I'll give her credit for that, maybe she's really not that bad, I'll just have to deal with her stupidity and squaterry behavior and maybe everything will be fine, I just hope.

" Excuse me Mr. De Roux your mom is on the phone."

My eyes instantly shut in annoyance, this will be a longest phone call in the history.

I sighed and braced myself for drama thaty mom will surely throw at me.

The police officer went about his business to give me some space after giving me my phone back.

I sighed again for the last time.

plss. click the vote button aking mga mababasa at wag mahihiyang mag comment! see you next chapeeeee🌼