1- Bob

"When you will find the right ones, you will understand their values, as of now, I have nothing to tell you." My grandpa told me a lot of things, but when I last went to him before he decided to pass away, amongst the hundreds of blabbers, this particular blabbering stuck with me.

    I was a brat back then. Manipulating every single one of my friends. For all I knew, life was good. Telling others to do stuff for me, and then enjoying their slavery dedicated to me was a pretty good damn feeling.

    But nobody stays the same. When they grew a little older, when they learned more about life, they did the unimaginable to me.

    They started hating me...

    And soon enough, I'd be known as "the lamest bastard" of my school. People hated me. I could easily crush all of them, but my grandpa died a few days earlier.

    He died. The one and only person that I could turn to in my darkest times, died. He left me all alone...fighting my own karma. I knew I deserved it, I hated myself for my past. Life became the same as prison and I almost went to my grandpa.

    I am now sixteen.

    I have been inside my house for over two years now. After recovering from a serious injury for attempting to get run over by a car, my mom decided to put me back into that horrible place again that's supposed to be children's grasp to a better life.

    Fuck that.

    I flashed back to my past as I walked to my new high school. People on the road, especially the ones that knew me, either felt hatred or pity for me.

    Am I such a bad person?

__________ . . . . . __________

"Students, today we will be having a new student join us." I could hear the teacher saying.

"Well, maybe not a new student. A fellow friend who will be coming back to us. You can come in now."

I didn't want to go in. I didn't want to be here. But my mom won't understand me, my brother won't look up to me anymore. And definitely, my grandpa won't forgive me if I went in front of a car again.

So, I went in. Only for my grandpa's sake.

I heard murmurs as I entered the classroom. I could feel hatred upon hatred for me, but keeping my face straight, I grabbed the chalk and wrote my name on the board.

Kim Taehyung.

"Well, do introduce yourself, Mr. Kim. We are eager to know more about you" The teacher said, with a kind voice.

No, you're not.

"Hello, my name is Kim Taehyung. I am sixteen and I'm very good at art. I am happy to join you guys and I hope we will have a great time together." I bowed, but to be honest, with all those lies, common courtesy didn't matter anymore.

Then I spotted him. My childhood friend. The one I picked on the most. The one I backstabbed.

Park Jimin.

I know I did all the fucked up things in my past, but the way he looked at me, it made me feel more guilty than ever.

He was smiling at me. His eyes were excited to meet mine. He waved a little when I looked at him.

I forgot at that moment that I had a solid ground under my feet. I was about to give in until the teacher saved me.

"Well then, welcome to our little classroom, Mr. Kim. I hope you will get to have an experience you never had before. Now would you go and.. hm... let's see, why don't you go and sit next to sunglasses." The teacher's voice had a slight tint of sarcasm, and I knew she was referring to Kim Namjoon.

It was a decent spot to have a seat. The best seat actually, it was by the window. The very last seat of said row.

One seat behind Jimin's.

As I walked between the rows full of students, they shifted uncomfortably. And when I sat to the left of Namjoon, he welcomed me with "We know you are sixteen, no crap, Bob."

__________ . . . . . __________