36- Lunch Boys

"Who the heck let you in?" Hoseok blurted out all of a sudden, trying to tell Jimin that he wasn't welcome here.

Brother doesn't know we be hollow sinkholes from now on.

"Who let me in? The same one who gave you permission to go through my stuff." Jimin's voice was cold and he folded his arms; making me feel really uncomfortable.

"I don't understand why you're so mad. Collecting animal pictures isn't weird at all." I went on and decided that I needed to get out of there before Jimin threw this place down for looking at his totally weird-ass obsession.

"He has a point." I could tell Hoseok was trying to pitch in too because he looked pretty shook to me.

"Oh don't try to talk me out of this. I'm reporting you all." Jimin arched his right eyebrow and looked like his statement was legitimate.

"No, you won't. If you want nobody to know about your beast binder, you won't." I wheezed at Hoseok blackmailing Jimin. But I wheezed internally. I can't show anyone that I can wheeze.

"Oh wow. Is that how you will be?" Jimin didn't look slightly shook by Hoseok's blackmail, he arched his eyebrows even higher.

"Well, I will if you decide to go the wrong way." Hoseok tried to imitate Jimin's standing position. He looked funny.

"Just because I am your friend." Saying that Jimin shoved past us and put his binder back in its appropriate place. "And here I thought you guys were eating each other out, but no, you all gotta be shitty."

"That sounds wrong on so many levels but who cares about that?" I wanted my dirty mind to shut up, but it doesn't work like that. Ever.

"Shut up. I am fed up with you all. Always trying to make my day crappy. You all need to chill the fuck down!" Saying that Jimin stormed out of the room and my question of why he came here in the first place remained unanswered.

"He angry." That's what came out of my mouth.

"He left the binder." That's what came out of Hoseok's mouth.

But we decided it would be wise to leave Jimin's desk alone as if his desk developed into a human attitude that will kill us if we go near it.

That's the angry- Jimin attitude.

We took a lot longer than expected to clean up.

__________ . . . . . __________

Today is so fucking weird. It's like the universe planned this.

Hoseok, Jimin and I got into lunch duty after we were done with the first session of today's tasks. We had to serve the freshmen with food when their lunch periods came.

Jimin was giving off an aura that terrorized both Hoseok and me. So we worked in silence for about ten minutes before Jimin asked us which photo we liked from his binder.

I was still uncomfortable but I decided to answer anyway- just in case.

"I liked the Bengal Tiger."

"I liked the black horse." That was Hoseok, who gave the current student their tray.

"Yeah explains why you look like that." I couldn't help but choke when Jimin said that to Hoseok. Hoseok became so offended that I had to laugh.

And then Jimin started laughing.

I felt bad for the kid who was waiting with his tray, watching the upperclassmen getting into laughter chaos.

Thank goodness, Hoseok gave the kid his share of the food with a serious face.

After we were clear for a bit, Hoseok gave Jimin a roast- as he deserved.

"At least I can reach the peephole at my house."

"You didn't just go there."

"I just did, bitch."

The new kid coming in with his tray looked horrified and decided to come back later. Poor kid. She couldn't even eat lunch because of us.

"Well, at least my fingers aren't as big as the slender man, Taehyung!"

What the fuck did I do?

"Why are you trying to roast me? I am just trying to do my job." I got offensive, which caused a chain reaction between the three of us.

"What job, you brokeass shit." Hoseok rolled his eyes and folded his arms at me.

"I am not broke. You just have money that your mama gave you." I insulted him back because he deserved it.

"I bet your mama don't even do that." Hoseok done went said that.

"Yeah, because she taught me hard work, you lazy asshole." I said.

"More like she's teaching you how to go through people's stuff." Jimin kind of yelled at me, which meant that he was ready to defend everything but me.

So I yield.

"Don't you dare talk to me ever again." I went back to doing my job because I needed the experience.

_________ . . . . . _________

Schools are so fucking weird. After the day took fucking forever to end, the whole grade had to go over to the auditorium and reflect on the day.

Unnecessary extra shit.

Oh, also someone told one of the teachers that the students in lunch duty were fighting with each other and we might or might not have gotten into a tiny bit of trouble.

But let's move on.

"Thanks, students for participating in this awesome day today. Your service to the school is greatly appreciated and as today was a day of gratitude and happiness, let this be a day of learning and teaching as well." When the principal said that sentence of his speech, he glanced at the three of us.

And I don't give a damn.

I don't want to be here anyway from the beginning.

I also don't know what the principal said afterwards because I was sleeping with my eyes open.

Yeah, I can do that.

I wouldn't say today was that bad of a day as it might seem, though.

__________ . . . . . __________