14- LOL

After I left Jimin just like that, I was walking on the way home, flashing back and remembering every single little detail of that day. I didn't stop myself from remembering, as I always do. I let my mind go back into the jumbled memories and untangle all the threads.

Jimin knows everything. He knows that I was the one who told the lie to Jaebeom.

Why is he not angry at me?

I cringed as I remembered all the horrible things that Jimin had to hear, all the things that he had to endure.

I was standing there, not doing anything.

I was scared of the mess that I made.

Then Jimin got expelled from the school because 'he was causing ultimate trouble on the school grounds'.

Fucking Hell!

When I got home, my mom immediately asked me, "I know Jimin didn't go home without saying bye to me. What trouble did you make again?"

"I didn't make any trouble, I'm way too done with those. And maybe Jimin changed, why are you so sure that he didn't leave without saying bye? Because he just did." I said so while taking my shoes off and placing them on the reck.

"Don't talk to me like that." Mom just said that in such a calm voice that it almost sounded like she didn't care if I talked to her like that.

"Yeah, don't talk to mom like that." I heard Yohan's sarcastic voice coming from the kitchen, and an "OW" followed so afterwards.

As I walked toward the kitchen, I smelt the homely smell of freshly cooked and warm meals. My mom was that kind of person. She would rather go to sleep with an empty stomach than eat store bought foods.

I can't understand why she goes through all the hustle of making dinner after she gets home from work. I would drop dead on the bed if I was her.

Well, at least we get home- made food.

Dinner went by quietly, like it always does. I feel like it would be more lively if Jimin was here.

I probably wouldn't like that...

After dinner, I went back to my room to do what students with homework due the next day do.

As I was getting ready to do homework, I checked my phone. I always have it on 'Do Not Disturb' mode, because I just don't want to hear all the dings of the notifications that I get from my group chat.

So I check it once every few hours, sometimes leave a reply too.

I was reading the others' texts as I was getting set up for my biology homework.

U all kno wht

Kim f-ing Taehyung

did today?

Rich Asshole

No

How do u pee w/o water

Probs said some

rude ish again

?

Music Asshole

HE LEFT W/O

TELLING ME BYE