9- Kiss

Jimin turned around again, facing me this time. His eyes were full of hope of some sort.

"How did you get ahold of my number in the first place?" I asked the question that's been killing me from the beginning.

All the hope from his eyes faded away. And I felt extremely bad for that. Why? I don't have the answer.

"Don't worry about it." Jimin said with his smile then went to join his other friends.

I stood there, watching them walk away, until I couldn't see them anymore.

Turning my phone on, I decided to keep the new phone numbers.

Rich Asshole

Music Asshole

How do u pee w/o water

__________ . . . . . __________

Apparently Jimin made a whole group chat including Yoongi, Jungkook, himself and I. I am not normally all inclusive myself, but I don't like to lie to myself.

I did enjoy them being over at my house.

It's like going back in time when I didn't have to worry about anything. It's like having fun with someone precious to you. It's like forgetting everything and laughing at every single little thing.

I thought these to myself when I was walking toward my room after they were gone. Then I remembered my promise to the sofa. I had to give it a kiss.

So I went back to the living room. It felt really empty, not considering the fact that the boys were here for just thirty minutes. Still, the room felt lonely, the type that washes over you and you feel the urge to fill the room with laughter again.

I have a problem with new people. If I manage to spend some fun time with new people, I start thinking of them as my friends.

As if they would think of me, a rude fuckboy, as their friend, psh!

I get ahead of myself. Sometimes it way too ahead.

As I was walking toward the sofa to fulfill my promise, I spotted the piece of paper that Yoongi had in his pocket earlier. He forgot it here, on the coffee table.

Or, he did it on purpose.

I knew what the paper was, and I didn't want to pick it up. But I did anyways, because curiosity is a bitch.

It was kind of crumpled but freshly cut folds ran from one midpoint to the other. It had a rough edge as if it had been torn out.

"I still wonder, wonder beautiful story

I still wonder, wonder best part

I still wonder, wonder next sto"

"Story" I thought to myself, finishing the last word on the page.

I folded the paper nicely as Yoongi did and shoved it in my pant's pocket. Then I bent down to kiss.

"The hell are you doing?!" I heard Yohan's voice break behind me, so I did what any normal person would do at that moment.

"I'm practicing kissing, what does it look like I'm doing?" I said in a calm voice before walking off to my room.

I can't believe I just went and said "I'm practicing kissing." . No shit.

I've never been so embarrassed in my whole life.

__________ . . . . . __________