45- Kimchi

One would think one wouldn't like to see the same dish that choked them in the same house. Well, I am not One, I am Two.

I mean I was invited again to Jimin's house the next day after school and just the thought of going there terrified my bones.

"Why do I have to go again? I just went there last month." To my statement, Jimin raised his eyebrow and rolled his eyes simultaneously, which is by far my favorite weird face.

"It wasn't me. It was my mom who wanted you over."

"Tell her I am busy." I said as I tidied up my desk and backpack.

"I don't want my ass bit, and my mom said she will go find you if you don't come." Jimin was already ready to go home.

"I know full well your mom won't do that." I noticed the yellow-colored charm that's on his backpack.

Since when does he hang charms in his backpack?

"Would you rather find out if she does it or not, or would you rather be safe?" I heard Jimin's small voice hover over me as I put the last thing in my backpack.

It was the math notebook.

And yeah, I trashed it with my doodles.

"I'd rather pass your two options and would like to go home and sleep." I looked down at his eyes.

OK, maybe not that down but still.

"Oh, they weren't options." He felt way too buff all of a sudden, blocking my path.

And the only thing that I could do was grunt at him and say, "Fine, when should I go?"

"Right now. With me."

___________ . . . . . __________

I could not believe I was at someone's house on a Wednesday afternoon. Did I already mention, the only time I am available is on Friday afternoons?

Well apparently, Jimin's dumbass head was way too dumb to process my life rules.

The smell of Tuna and Kimchi filled the Park kitchen, and I just hoped really hard that Mrs. Park wasn't preparing another batch of Kimbap for me.

Don't get me wrong, I still love it but just the memory of being stuffed with it...

I cringed way too hard that Jimin noticed as we were entering his house.

"Are you OK?" That's what he said to me after he saw me straight up cringe.

"Well no. I mean maybe." I wanted to tell the truth, but who likes to reveal weaknesses, am I right?

Especially, when the weakness is stuffed Kimbap.

A new pair of shoes caught my eyes when I went to put mine on the shoe rack. It wasn't one of Jimin's parents or Jimin's and it was definitely not mine.

It was a little smaller in size, even smaller than Jimin's. And as far as I know, Jimin is the only child.

I wonder who else is here today. I hope it's not somebody I don't know, I hate meeting new people.

Jimin probably noticed I was staring at a pair of shoes, because the next thing he said after "We are home" to his mother was "Also, Jungkook is here."

Well at least, I know Jungkook but still, the fact that I wasn't the only one invited bothered me.

Call me a bad person, but I thought I was special for a moment there.