22- Hand Soap

"Are you having fun?" I asked, pouring all the sarcasm into my question that I could bear,

Jimin sighed as a response and didn't give me an actual answer; which caused me to blabber even more,

"You know you would have had more fun if I wasn't here. So technically, it's all your fault."

Jimin sighed again. "You guys are just feeling distant, that's all. Once you pass that, I'm sure you'll have a much better time."

"Oh I don't know if you don't know or not, but Hoseok hates me." I said that in the calmest voice that I could master.

"Hoseok doesn't hate you." It looked as if he wanted to say more but stopped.

"Psh, obviously not." I scoffed, catching a glimpse of the table where the other guys were having an interesting conversation.

"He just needs to see how... you have changed, you know?" Jimin was looking at the choices on the menu, even though we ordered already.

"Should I be offended by what you said?", I joined in with him to look at the menu, which seemed fun.

"People nowadays getting offended over everything." And I know for a fact that Jimin rolled his eyes, even though I wasn't looking at him.

"Are you talking about yourself?". I decided to make fun of him; because why not.

"Boy, shut up."

And then, our order was ready to go.

__________ . . . . . __________

"What do you call a watermelon that flies in the air?" I heard Jin Hyung cracking a lame joke when I was heading toward the table with our orders.

"An airmelon." Then Hyung burst into laughing, making him the only one to laugh at his own joke.

"That was so stupid that I don't think getting an E on your report card is stupid enough." Yoongi checked his phone, trying to look like he was checking the time, which I suppose he was checking for a notification.

"Getting an E isn't stupid, it means you just didn't study." Namjoon corrected him, which Yoongi responded to it as "Which is a stupid thing to do right before a test."

"So um about your joke." Hoseok pointed at Jin Hyung. "Would an actual watermelon be a melon that swims in the pool?"

"But watermelon is just... watermelon?" I blurted out, I was so into the conversation that I didn't realize I shouldn't be talking at that moment, at that place.

"Yeah, it got its name from the stuff inside it, you know what I'm talking about?" Hoseok looked at the others, trying to get the conversation going.

"You don't even understand how intelligent my jokes are!" Saying that Jin Hyung passed everyone their own individual orders.

I was so bored in that place. The fact that I wasted a good Sunday on nothing and also, the fact that tomorrow is school made me want to throw this place down.

First of all, I hate Sunday nights, even though it's not night yet, it's still playing the fuck out of me. Second, I'm trapped in a place where talking seems like treason and most of all, Hoseok's here.

The three of us were childhood friends- Hoseok, Jimin, and I. The two of them were friends way before than that and when I moved here from Daegu, I made friends with them first.

I hated bossy, rude and boastful people at that time and I still do. I don't know what happened in the middle, but I became one of those people.

"Rich means spoiled." my assumption of so was broken by Hoseok and Jimin. First was them talking to me during break on my first day of school. Then it was me calling them over to my house and playing with my figures together. I had them when I didn't have anyone.

And I repaid them ungratefully.

When Jaebeom and the others were teasing Jimin, I thought it would be a good idea to bring Hoseok in there too. Both of them had what they wanted and I didn't. They were rich and popular, and I was just a normal person, who was invisible to the eyes of the other students.

I accused Hoseok of getting Jimin into drugs and bringing him cocaine every so often.

"What is wrong with you? What kind of friend are you? Remember the time when we were friends? Yeah, me neither." I remember Hoseok finding out about my lies, and confronting me in front of Jaebeom.

All this commotion caused the principle to get involved and assume that the center of all these was Jimin. "If you weren't...influenced, then all these wouldn't take place." The principle called.

Which caused Hoseok to break out in front of the principle. "Oh so now being influenced by someone horrible is the bad thing here? Do you know what else is influenced? This very figging school! Because the fact that bullying happening on school grounds and is clearly overlooked is a really disturbing way to look at it."

"It's not overlooked, Hoseok." The principal tried to reason, "All of you are suspended for three weeks. And Jimin, please see me after school."

It wasn't an apology, it was expulsion. And from that day on, I lost my ground.

"This bitch is in his own world again." I heard Namjoon's voice hover over my mind, recognizing he was referring to me.

"Yeah, I was thinking about something." I responded as quickly as I could.

"No shit."

"Why are you so quiet today anyway?" I've never seen you this quiet before." Jin Hyung asked, sipping his drink.

"I told you, I was thinking." I answered in an annoyed voice.

"About?" Jungkook spoke up, I don't know if he talked in between or not but I heard him for the second time today.

"Probably about how to fuck people's personal lives. Again." Hoseok's bitter words pierced right through me, I felt the burn.

"I'm not thinking about that!" I mastered my best angry voice, to tell him to back off. To not play with my feelings.

"Oh, I could be wrong. You see, I didn't see you for a long time. That's why your old self still stuck with me. You know, the one who got all of us in trouble."

Why the fuck was Hoseok saying that in front of everyone? Does he want everyone to know what I didn't want them to know?

"Wait, you guys know each other?" Yoongi's deep voice got my eyes off of Hoseok for a second.

"Yeah, we knew each other. But then this thing happened in school that got us suspended and Jimin expelled. So, it's been a long time."

Why wasn't Jimin saying anything about this? He should've stopped Hoseok by now.

And Jimin wasn't there.

"Jimin? Expelled? Did I hear that right?" Namjoon bit the inside of his right cheek, wanting to know more about what I didn't want them to know.

And I was frozen. I couldn't find my voice or the words in my head. All I could do was sit there and listen to my world fall apart.

"Yup, Jimin got expelled. Did I tell you Taehyung caused the trouble?" With an innocent face like that, Hoseok continued and tears started to form in my eyes.

"Wait, I don't think we should know about this." I could never repay Yoongi for stopping Hoseok.

"Yeah, they shouldn't." Jimin's voice was so high- pitched that it sent shockwaves in my mind.

He was looking at Hoseok with angry eyes, taking his seat next to me, he smelled of hand soap.