46- Faces

When I insisted Jungkook to stay, he gave me a confused look and asked, "Why?"

Now, I figured I wouldn't like to tell him that I want him to stay because... just, I want him to. So, I said, "Because I said so." instead.

As I finished my sentence, Hoseok entered the living room through the door and noticed Jungkook and me, which invited him to annoy me even more.

"Oh, am I interrupting? I will go." Saying that he turned around to get out, but instantly turned back around to spice his shit up. "Nevermind, what's going up in here?"

"The thing that you are thinking of right now." I answered him annoyingly.

"I am thinking of whether the first unicorn had a corncob for its horn or not. Because if it didn't, it's species would be called unihorn." Hoseok did the mistake of sitting next to me, which earned him my slap.

On his arm.

I could never slap somebody.

Jungkook decided to ignore my request for him to say, and started heading out when I said to him, "Who told you, you could leave?"

"Oh, so there has been something going on?" Hoseok's question annoyed me like the times when Jimin used to annoy me with his clinginess.

"We are underage." Jungkook wanted to look like a big boy, that's why he approached the problem in a mature way.

But that didn't stop Hoseok from continuing sputtering out constant trash. "So? Didn't you learn in math class, two negatives yields positive."

Jungkook and I decided that it would be best if we shut up, and he obeyed my gesture for him to sit down.

Hoseok looked comfortable enough in Jimin's house more than I was. And don't get me wrong, I didn't feel bad for myself or anything.

"Were you thinking about horses with horns because you are a horse?" The silence that followed us like shadows felt way to uncomforting.

"In my defense, I would like to be a pony." Hoseok nodded at nothing.

"I watch My Little Pony." And here Jungkook was trying to act like he doesn't watch kids' shows anymore.

End game, sure.

"My sister still watches that show. I might say, it's not so bad." Hoseok avoided making eye contact with any of us and I figured out why he'd rather be a pony.

"Boy, you still watch those?" I asked him.

"Don't act like you don't watch Tinker Bell." Hoseok, this time, met my eyes.

"I used to." I defended myself.

"I bet you still watch 'em." And Hoseok shrugged.

"You both are weird." Jungkook's small but firm voice broke our conversation. His voice had such a magic to it that it made both of us stop and look at him at the same time.

Come to think of it, all the guys have something special about them.

Namjoon has his brain, Jin Hyung has his weird-ass humor, Yoongi..well, I don't know; he's very presence in the classroom is special.

Jimin has his gaze and Jungkook- his voice.

I am yet to find what Hoseok's specialty is.

And mine.

I didn't notice I was staring at Hoseok, so he slapped me with the Fashion magazine on the coffee table.

"You might be gay, I am not."