27- Fate

Well, apparently Jimin thought I needed some personal space at that moment.

I can't believe he took the complete opposite of what I wanted him to take back at Panda Express. He thought that me exposing myself in front of everyone was an effect of my stress of some sort. So he told Namjoon to give me some quiet time since he sat next to me.

That's what Jimin told me before school started the next day. When I arrived at my desk, he came up to me and told me to go with him to the bathroom.

And I thought that was pretty stupid.

And weird.

"You don't even have a sister. Why are you so influenced by girly things?" I straight up asked him, ready to sit in my seat, not giving a gosh darn to Jimin's invitation to the bathroom.

"What?" It was more of an expression of disbelieve, than a question. "If Yoongi heard you, he'd break your neck." Jimin scolded my not- really- intended sexist comment.

"OK, sorry. Though Yoongi isn't here, why do I need to assist you in the sanitary room?" I gave him my sarcastic voice.

Obviously, my mood was all happy since the chat yesterday. It took a lot off my shoulders. I really thought that the friends I worked so hard on to make relationships with, literally left me in a snap.

I thought my past was repeating itself.

"I needed to explain something to you or I'll lose my money." He said the second part under his breath, probably thinking I didn't hear him.

"You're using me for money? Is that how low characterized you are?" Though I let him know that I heard him loud and clear.

"You're twisting my words again." Jimin gave me a very big eye roll.

His eye roll scares me.

It makes me feel as if he rolls them too much, they are gonna pop out of their sockets.

And I don't want to see a living person's eyes pop out of their sockets.

So I stop fooling around when he gives me an eye roll.

"I don't feel like moving. Tell me here, and it's not rocket science that we need to be super secretive about it." Saying that I finally rested my bum on my seat.

"You do way too much for me to handle." My attempt to get Jimin to stop rolling his eyes failed, but I felt like I did all that I could do.

Though I didn't do much.

After that, he explained to me how he thought his genius idea would work- how it would make me ease up a bit.

I don't understand why he is assuming that I wasn't at ease. Maybe I was a little frustrated at that time, but now I am all better. Listening to Hoseok visualize my own past in front of my very eyes gave my body time to act like crazy.

I might just be lying to myself, I can't really tell.

I was lying to myself back then as well.

I could tell the friendship that I developed over such a short period of time with Jaebeom wouldn't last. I believe friendship takes time, it takes hard work to put together.

I made friends with Hoseok and Jimin over the course of six months.

It sounds pretty long, but all the small things that we did together over that period of time were what made our friendship become stronger, like cement over time.

But Jaebeom was just one of my classmates who seemed to like the way I always brought cool stuff to school.

Jimin's cool stuff.

We became close, but I still felt there was something missing there like the cement wasn't strong enough.

Jimin, Hoseok and I got all separate classes but they still tried to keep this friendship going. And me, I was enjoying the life of the upper hand.

After the incident that broke us apart to pieces, Jaebeom started to go after me. He started to spread talks that I was the one in the center of the mess. I was standing there, in disbelief, seeing how my world fell apart one by one.

My grandpa used to say, "When trouble comes, it comes from the north, south, east and west.''

In my case it wasn't trouble, it was a blow of hurt and pain.

Both my grandpa and dad died in the same year.

I was still wasn't over the stress about how I ruined a bond that I worked on. That we worked hard on.

My mom didn't take the fact of me getting kicked out of school really well.

Realizing there's nowhere else to run, I chose the path of death.

But fate didn't leave me so easily.

I let my thoughts flow again, dozing off at whatever Jimin was saying. The only thing that I caught was the fact of him giving me some personal space.

I had a lot of that.

Looking at him brought back bad memories, but it also made me realize what I was realizing now.

A bond is worth fighting for.

And I was ready to fight for the bonds that makes me feel whole, that filled up the empty spot and that strengthened the cement.

"So yeah, that was my...um...thoughts? Yeah, thoughts." I was snapped back into reality right when Jimin finished wasting a full five minutes of explaining what I already understood. But it also gave me time to untangle the threads even more. I plan to untangle all of them very soon.

_________ . . . . . _________

Namjoon decided to be late for class. Again.

"Bro, you smoke weed the whole morning or something?" I asked him under my breath after Namjoon got a scolding from the teacher.

"No, I do that at night. That's why I can never wake up early. My mom had to kick me to get me to wake up." Namjoon's hair was a mess, I could tell he didn't wake up on time, but I didn't think he would give an actual answer to my question.

That rarely happens.

"You actually weed?" I asked him, curious as to what he had to say.

"Yeah, my mom's garden."