7- Water

It was so sudden that for a moment I forgot where I was. Everything went chaotic after that.

All of them started laughing. I could not believe my stomach just threw me under the bus like that. I was so embarrassed that all my body hair went up and I started to feel cold on a hot summer day.

"Well, I don't know what's so funny about me not having breakfast." I barely said so before I practically ran over to my kitchen.

To be honest, it would be pretty funny if I wasn't the one playing victim here. I still could not believe my own body would go against me.

But then again, it happens with my mouth everytime. Why am I so surprised about my stomach?

I took the Peanut Butter and raspberry jam out of one of the kitchen cabinets. I was mindlessly spreading peanut butter on my piece of bread when Jimin decided to enter the kitchen.

"You know it's another common manner to serve your guests with food right?" He leaned on the counter, his smile arched a little to the left and eyes- curious.

"You know a lot of manners to be a rich kid. All of them are spoiled.", saying that I tossed the bag of wheat bread towards him.

He just looked down at the bag and when he noticed the "Wheat Bread" sign, he scrunched his nose. "I don't do wheat bread and Bill Gates isn't spoiled."

I continued to make my sandwich but was completely aware of Jimin for some reason.

"I thought you were healthy. And he spends a million USD a day."

"Eating one healthy food a day doesn't make you all healthy. And since when does spending money means he don't know manners?"

"Eating only white bread will take away your healthy nutritions and is extremely racist. And imagine what Bill Gates could do with all those money for animals."

"I'm not fat and I'm not racist either. And how come spending for animals is better than spending in general."

"I didn't say you were fat. And spending for animals' goods is obviously better than spending on every new iPhone."

"You did call me fat. And how do you know what he spends his money on?"

"I don't know! This is a stupid conversation anyway!" I kind of snapped in a low voice before getting a bite of my PB&J.

"Finally! You understand! I was literally thinking V became dumber in those past two years." Hearing my nickname from him after a long time caught me off guard so I just stared at him with big eyes.

He called me V again... and? So what? Why did it matter to me anyway?

Maybe I was staring at him for too long because he seemed all agitated. He probably didn't know what I was staring at him for.

"What?" Jimin finally managed to say before stuttering a bit.

"Nothing. Just was having a staring contest with you. You failed." I was an expert in thinking of on-spot lies. I don't really know if it's a good quality or not but it sure comes in handy sometimes.

Jimin sighed before grabbing my Peanut Butter and my jam jar. He carried all the ingredients of a perfect PB&J sluggishly to the living room.

Is he going to have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich feast over there or something?

Well at least my stomach isn't throwing anger- tantrums at me anymore. I was happy about that. So I tapped my belly and went to clean my PB&J mess on the counter.

__________ . . . . . __________

When I went back to the living room, all of the boys had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in their hands. They were happily chatting as if I just didn't yell at them literally five minutes ago.

Do everyone just move on like that? Why can't I seem to do the same thing then? I want to move on and never look back ever again. I want to be happy too.

But I can't just not feel anything about the fucked up things I did. Maybe it's not such a big deal... but it's a big deal to me. I don't want to manipulate people anymore. I want to live a normal life and become an artist, not suffer all the time.

I didn't let my thoughts consume me this time. I walked up to where I originally sat and started making myself another PB&J, mostly because I just didn't want to sit and watch everyone eat.

"Is this what you serve to your guests?" Yoongi asked me, pointing at the wheat bread bag.

I didn't look at him anymore. Sure he was an annoying person, but yelling at him and telling them he knows no crap wasn't the right thing to do. He probably knows more music stuff than I do.

"If you don't want it, don't eat it. Not everybody has snacks planned for unwelcomed guests." I tried to keep my voice calm, spreading peanut butter on my bread. Spreading peanut butter on bread seems to help my stress.

"Actually, you're right. Uncivilized people don't have food to serve to guests." Yoongi answered me, taking the raspberry jam from the table.

I was about to throw hands but somehow my eyes went to Jimin. He was sitting cross legged and his left eyebrow was slightly up than his right eyebrow.

My mouth automatically shut itself when I saw Jimin look at me that way as if he's totally fine with killing us all if we get into a fight again.

He's such a drama queen.

"Don't tell me you don't have water either." Yoongi looks way too comfortable to be at someone else's house.

"I don't." I answered him, taking the raspberry jam away from him.

"How do you pee without water then?" Jungkook, this time, asked me this completely weirdass question. And looking at him, I could tell he meant the question.

Again the room filled with laughter.I was really getting tired of me getting embarrassed every ten minutes. So I just continued to make my sandwich, it's not like I can do anything about them laughing at me at my house.

I guess Yohan was getting tired of the loudest racket ever so, he came out of his room, wearing headphones and peeked in the living room to check what was going on.

Nobody noticed him but I did, obviously. I shushed him and shooed him away so he will not have to witness what I am witnessing right now.

"OK, it's not even that funny. Stop laughing, you will break everything." I finally screamed at the top of my lungs so they could hear me over their childish laughing.

"You don't even have anything valuable to break." Jimin said while laughing his ass off.