3- Names

I didn't realize I fell asleep while crying on the floor of the art room. But when I did realize, I found myself waking up on the floor in a very dark art room. Turning the lights on, I checked the time on the wall clock because your Bob left his phone in his room, because he was too scared of it.

It was 9 o'clock and I knew it was night time.

When I finally went back to my room, ignoring the gazes that I got from my mom, I turned my phone back on again. I really hoped that Jimin didn't reply to my last text. Telling him to shut the fuck up wasn't a very nice thing to say.

Then again, nice wasn't what my image was right now.

I don't know how I felt when I saw twenty other messages from Jimin. The way he's being all nice to me means either he has a very dumb ass, or he's just pitying me.

As much as I know I needed all the support right now, being pitied on wasn't a thing that I really needed nor wanted.

Taehyung, I just invited u

over for dinr.

Been a long time

since I saw u

thts why I wanted u over

Taehyung, reply!

Taehyung!

T

A

E

H

Y

U

N

G

Ru rly gon hide like tht?

Kno wht?

Im dragging u over to my house tmrw

Watch me! 👀

I was abt to mayb let u go

but not anymore!

U called it to urself.

Unknown Number

Honestly, I chuckled a little when I read the texts. Jimin is going to drag me over? Jimin? Me? That guy has very big dreams for being such a small person.

Then, it hit me. I forgot to do my homework. Now, most people don't get homework on their first day of school, but I did. Because I'm such a special person.

So without hesitating, I rummaged through my backpack, cussing myself out, and took out what I found first.

It was my barely touched math notebook, which had a torn page right now.

Was I too mean?

I don't know how long, but I just stood there staring at the crooked edges of the torn page. I don't know what I was thinking, but I just stood there, staring, just staring.

Why did it matter to me so much?

I snapped out of my maze of a mind when another notification rang in my phone. By that time, I was scared to even pick my phone up, so I just glanced at the screen.

It was just a V Live notification. I'd expect myself to forget everything and watch my V Live, but I think not dropping out of school and then not disappointing my whole existence is much more important.

So I finished watching the V Live first.

By the time I was done with everything (V live, dinner, homework), it was 2 o'clock in the morning. Since I literally slept the whole afternoon, my sleep energy was as high as a skyscraper.

But then it hit me again. Tomorrow (today?) is school. So my energy died so fast at that thought, that I dropped dead on the bed, and fell asleep.

Today was a crappy day. Tomorrow will be crappy too.

I know it.

__________ . . . . . __________

It was break time again.

"So, like Yoongi found this piece of crumpled paper on the ground yesterday during break time and now he's cherishing it." A guy with very wide shoulders said that to Namjoon and I just happen to hear it because I can't really shut my ears closed. Nobody can.

"Yeah?" Namjoon had a sarcastic voice, I knew it was referring to me, but fuck it, there were hundreds of papers getting crumpled everyday. Why am I thinking this Yoonji dude found my crumpled up lyrics.

"Yeah, so like it was very... poetic. Well, at least the way Yoongi read the note was poetic. I think he's loving it." The guy with the wide shoulders explained to Namjoon, I know he wasn't from my class, because I am very good at memorizing faces.

And that's because I used to call everyone rude names based on some of their facial features.

I got that from Park Jimin. Minus the rude in calling people rude names.

People loved his given nicknames. They hated mine.

At that time, I thought it was cool and all. I also thought, Jimin's given nicknames were hella weird.

And funny.

And creative.

I was jealous. I still am.

"Are you hearing this, Bob?" Namjoon pinched my right arm so hard that I gasped at the sudden harsh feeling.

"What the fuck! Can you not?" I showed that I was annoyed. And I was.

"Yeah, yeah. Did you hear what Jin said?" Namjoon practically asked me the same thing for the second time.

"No? And why do I care?" I question- answered.

"You care because your written lyrics caught Yoongi's eyes. Min Yoongi!" Namjoon answered my question- answer as if I knew about this Min Yoongi.

"It's not a full song. And how do you know the thing that I wrote was a song?" Whether it was a song, a haiku, or a biography, why did it matter to them anyways? I was just the new guy who just happen to write a piece of writing in my notebook.

"Well, you see, Jimin yesterday blew my phone up texting me about how rudely you threw your paper away. Long story short, he loved your lyrics." This guy, Jin, took his phone out and quickly scrolled through something. My guess was that it was Jimin and his conversation.

"Cool." My only response was so. Why was Jimin appearing out of nowhere, even though I'm trying my best to avoid him?

Right then, the bell rang, indicating the end of break time that both Namjoon and Jin were enjoying, and so, they frowned.

"Welp, I thought we'd get to spend some quality time together, Namjoon." Jin winked at my deskmate, making me really uncomfortable.

I swear Namjoon blushed, but he put his sunglasses on. He probably thinks he looks cool or something.

"No homo, bro." Namjoon looked at Jin with his sunglasses on, probably for better eye contact.

"Mhm." Jin barely said that before he burst out laughing. His laugh reminded me of my grandpa when he always used to wipe his windows clean.

Always.

"Stop questioning your elders, you doof bag. It's not like I want to see the moon clearly at night or something."

He made me love the moon.

___________ . . . . . .___________