30- Awaken

"Yeah because?" I really wanted to know why they cared so much. I wanted to know whether I am wanted or not.

"Because we don't really care but we just did that for drama," Jungkook said, hurting my feelings along the way.

"Don't listen to them. I care whether you finished your song or not." Yoongi gave Jungkook a look. "My hands have been itching to finish this thing."

"Sounds like you only care about your hands." I said in a sarcastic voice, not wanting anyone to know that I actually meant that.

"Well, not necessarily my hands. I guess I really want to hear you sing." When I say Yoongi was a mentor- material, I mean it.

If he really meant that he wanted me to sing, then I am grateful to him for expecting something from me.

"I can't really sing." I said in a low voice, letting out a smile. A smile of desire.

"There is no wrong in trying." Jin Hyung smiled at me as well. He really seemed like a big brother to me. Not because he was taller than me.

Come to think of it, all of the guys around the room are some type of material.

For example, Jimin could be best friend material, while Namjoon could be the best buddy material.

Yes, there is a difference.

"Yeah, he's right." Jimin agreed with Jin Hyung's statement, "Stop worrying about what you can't do when you didn't even try it"

"But he has a deep voice. I don't think he will sound good." Namjoon barged in into the conversation as if his opinion matters.

"Namjoon, stop being rude." He got a scolding from Jin Hyung and glare from Jimin.

"Yeah OK, we can decide whether he can sing or not later. First, I need to see the lyrics." Yoongi did the shoo gesture with his hand, telling that not only Namjoon's but nobody's opinions mattered when he's around.

"I'll show you." I pulled up the picture of the lyrics that I took last night on my phone. I don't know, I had this feeling that I was about to lose it somehow. So I took an extra step of caution.

After Yoongi took forever to read the whole thing, he finally decided that it would be a good idea to tell me how it sounds.

"Nice." That's the only thing that he said, after wasting five minutes of my life.

"You have a name for this?" Jungkook asked me, he was looking over at the photo over Yoongi's shoulders.

"No."

"You stupid. Who writes a whole-ass sing and doesn't name them?" Namjoon shoved his opinion upon me again. "Fuck, I even name the eggs in the fridge at my house. And I am gonna eat them one day anyway!"

"You ever thought maybe you were the stupid person here?" Yoongi backed me up. I swear he could be my best friend if Jimin wasn't already.

I feel like there's something wrong with that thought.

Anyway, Namjoon got offended by Yoongi and blabbered about how smart he is. "Ugh, I have an IQ that would exceed all of your IQ's combined. I never got below all A's, ever! How are you calling me stupid?"

"Yeah well, it looks like you have an F in being smart in real life." Yoongi arched his right eyebrow, his eyes filled with 'Come at me'.

"Come on, I don't need this now." Jin Hyung sighed at them, closing his eyes- thinking about how he ended up with us.

Honestly, I sometimes wonder that too.