8- Roasted

I was so lost at that moment that I forgot why they were laughing. So I just threw one of the cushions at Jimin for making my morning crappy.

Apparently, they thought I was inviting them to a pillow fight. And in several minutes, I was pinned to the ground. There were cushions everywhere.

All three of them were against me, so I easily lost that pillow fight. And when I was getting choked by three different pillow cushions, my mom came home from her nightshift. I could hear her opening the front door, so could the other guys. They stopped shoving pillow cushions on my face when my mom just stood there, looking at her disastrous living room.

The four of us and my mom just stood there. I was thinking to myself, "Well, I'm fucked now" . I was, for sure, certain that I was about to be dead.

Finally Jimin decided to talk after several minutes of awkward standing. "Um, good morning, Ms. Kim. Um, we'll clean this up right away."

My mom broke out of her amaze and told Jimin not to worry about it, "Taehyung will clean this up later."

But Jimin insisted on tidying the place up and didn't even wait for my mom's answer. He went straight up picking all the cushions up and putting them in their proper places.

Soon the rest of the guys joined in, including me.

"Park Jimin! Watch what I'm about to do to you!" I threatened him in a low voice and all I earned was another eye roll from Jimin.

"Hey, don't make such a big fuss out of it." Jimin whispered back to me.

We just worked in silence for the rest of the time. And here I thought I could just enjoy my weekend, but no. All hope is lost.

After we were done we just sat there for a while, catching our breaths (work wasn't that intense?) and reflecting upon everything that we did today. After some time passed, Jimin asked for my phone.

"Why?" I asked him back.

"I need to do something, I'll just be a minute." Jimin held his right hand, palm up.

I didn't want to talk much again, so I just gave my phone to him.

When Jimin got the phone, he inspected the phone- turning it this way and that.

After inspecting for like a solid two minutes, he was still going on. "You look like Sherlock Holmes when he found a new clue." Yoongi said, curious as to why Jimin was doing that.

"No, I was just thinking what antique model of an iPhone is this." Jimin looked at me, with sarcastic eyes. I looked back at him, with annoyed eyes.

"OOOOOO" Jungkook.

"Dang, did it burn when you got roasted by Jimin?" Yoongi.

"OK, I get it, all of you are rich! Now if you're done, can I have my phone back?" I asked Jimin.

"What's the magic word?"- Jimin.

"Ugh, please?"

"No, I'm not done with it."

At this point, I learnt enough that there's no point in arguing with Jimin. So I tried to wait with the little patience that I had left.

Jimin took out his own phone. He started to type in something in my phone while looking at his phone as a guide.

I knew what he was doing and I didn't like that.

After he was done saving Jungkook and Yoongi's phone number in my phone, he handed my phone back to me.

"I'm offended that you didn't save my number yet." Jimin pouted.

Chimmy ❤

Cat 🐱

Chocolate Chip Cookie 🍪

"Your number won't save my life." I told him as I thought to myself What kind of contact names are these?

"Hmm... you never know." Jimin said so before giving me the worst news ever.

"Oh, and Hoseok is coming back."

I choked on my peanut butter when I heard that. "W-what? Is he done with his studies already?"

"Who's Hoseok?" Yoongi asked- his voice a little deeper than before.

"Oh, he's Jimin Hyung's another friend. He went to England a year ago." Jungkook answered him, he obviously have been hanging out with Hoseok as well.

"Are there any of your friends left of whom I don't know about, Jimin?" Yoongi asked Jimin, but looked at me.

"Hmm, can't remember." Jimin started to get up, "Well, we must get going then."

Following Jimin, Yoongi and Jungkook got up to get up as well. Of course they are leaving after making my day hell.

My mom insisted that they stay for lunch, but they told her that they had to go somewhere or something. I wasn't paying attention, my mind was just revolving around the fact that Hoseok is coming back.

He was really mad at me for being the cause for which why Jimin and him got expelled from the middle school that we went to.

Is he still mad at me?

"What? No goodbye?" Jimin asked, snapping me out of it.

So I walked them to the door, "Now, fuck off."

"No, it's actually fuck on." Yoongi corrected me before walking off with Jungkook.

"What?" I asked Jimin, on behalf of to Yoongi.

"Um, don't mind him. Well, I'll be get going then." Jimin bowed and turned around to go.

Then I called his name.