4- Balloon

Jimin dragged me to his house after school ended.

And now, I'm in his living room, sitting awkwardly in front of his dad.

It was weird. His dad was looking at me. Reminding me of what I did to Jimin... almost ruining his life.

I knew his parents didn't forgive me for that at all. I don't know why they would want to have me over for dinner, after all, I was spoiled.

Back then, I was.

There was a chandelier up on the ceiling. It was big and pretty high. Well, I don't know how to explain or describe it. Jimin's family was pretty rich. They had all the fancy stuff. I used to come here a lot when I was little.

I stole some of the Pokémon Gem MT cards from Jimin too. He had a lot of those. I had none. Having a deck of super duper rare cards was a dream for boys like me at that age. Having Pokémon Gem MT cards was the same as having a pair of expensive Gucci Shoes.

Come to think of it, he introduced Gucci to me as well. He did all of that. He introduced me to the outside world. He was my first friend.

Why am I thinking about this right now?

I just wanted to go home and watch V Live, and maybe do some of that God Damn Homework!

I didn't realize I stomped my feet loudly to the thought of homework. Apparently, it was LOUD. So Jimin looked up from choosing which movie to play, and asked me,

"Are you OK?"

with the most confused look over.

"Um, y-yeah. Just think I had ants in my socks or something." I replied quickly,because Jimin and his dad were looking at me, demanding an answer from me. What if I didn't want to answer?

I am not required to answer anyone.

That's when Jimin came up to me, holding a bunch of DVDs and dropped them on the coffee table in front of me. He had a lot of DVDs as well.

He had a lot of everything.

"Choose because I can't." Jimin pointed at all those DVDs that he dropped in front of me.

There was Godzilla: King of the Monsters. There was Avengers End Game. There was the Cult of Chucky.

And then, there was Mulan.

I resisted the urge to burst out laughing. I tried my best to keep my poker face.

And with that Poker face, I chose Mulan to be played.

I could tell Jimin's favorite movie was Mulan. He was singing the whole time "I'll Make a Man Out of You". He had a very beautiful voice, to be honest.

Just like the most rich families, Jimin's parents sent him off to learn some kind of instrument. I don't know how but he somehow got all tangled up in choir. He told me all of that. He trusted me.

He doesn't anymore.

All the time, his singing rang in my ears since he started singing. Why am I feeling so attached to him?

Because he didn't leave me purposely like all the others. He left because of me, because he was forced to leave. Because I told the whole school that...

They started to harass him after that. Once he got beat up very badly too. The teachers tried to solve the problem by not giving an eye on it. If it wasn't for Hoseok, Jimin would probably be out by now. And then, there was me, laughing at a problem whose center was me, myself.