51- Damned

"Do you really have brain cancer?" Jimin asked me for the second time after I completely blew everything up. In a literal way. The only noise that was I could hear was the sound of my mom yelling at Yohan.

Except for that, the living room and the area around was pretty gloomy, I don't know why the environment decides to be dramatic at the worst moments.

"Of course not." I finally answered.

"Stop lying! Do you really think this is funny?" This time it was Jimin who was yelling at me, not the other way around.

"...kind of." Because it was funny, OK? I can't help if I have a disorder of finding everything funny in serious moments. I think it's in my genes.

Fact, almost all my genes are crooked.

"Just tell me..." And I couldn't push him anymore, he was about to cry...like for the hundredth time that day.

It was 9 o'clock, and the pitch black, void of darkness outside consumed the whole neighborhood. Even mom stopped bickering at Yohan.

I really wanted her to go on and yell some more at Yohan. That asshole deserves it.

"No, I don't...know."

OK, so my thought process went like this. I haven't gone to the doctor for a while, so I can't really be sure whether I have any kind of disease or not. For example, I know I have some type of illness, because...you know how you can just feel something? Yeah. So anyway, I wasn't really sure whether I have brain cancer or not. But when I said earlier I have brain cancer to my mom, I just meant it in a metaphorical way. And this dumbass went and believed my ass.

The dumbass was Park Jimin.

And yes, I thought the exact paragraph in my head.

"You don't know? But you said...it was metaphorical, wasn't it?" I am surprised he got that idea so quickly.

"Maybe."

"I hate it when you use that word. It should be banned from the world!" Saying that Jimin plopped on the sofa and the Disney theme song started playing.

I don't know how one person can watch the same thing every day.

Not offending anyone who does it, though. Just putting my opinion out there...not that it matters anyway.

After I stood there awkwardly for five minutes, wanting Jimin to invite me to sit down (hint bitch!?), I turned around, disappointed.

And when I went to my bedroom, some why relieved to be alone; not considering the fact that I just wanted Jimin to tell me to sit with him, I found my phone buzzing a hundred notifications at once.

I don't know what was going on but Jin Hyung was calling everyone names. And some of the names weren't very nice.

For example, Hades' Saliva.

Whoever Jin Hyung was calling that, they would be offended.

Whoah

Chill ur f-ing pill

I hv an iPhone 6

Its gona be ded

You

Hell to ur phones' death!

I dont give a f-ing care!

Wideass Shoulders

I am hurt