39- Repaired

I know I talked a lot about going away from the guys slowly and without any problems. But it isn't happening so easily.

The boys like to cling to me all day, well except for Jin Hyung and Yoongi. But the rest of them; residing in my classroom, like to hang out every single break time and hit me with stuff.

My plan is basically on the verge of failing. Now one might think that because I am having a great time with them means I am reconsidering my decision.

Well, they aren't completely wrong. I had thoughts like that once in a while, but I still would like to stick to the original plan.

But first I need to get things straight with Hoseok. I don't know why he's so close to me all of a sudden, but it is not normal. Even Namjoon whispered so during the beginning of the third hour.

"Don't tell me you don't feel weird? Because even I am feeling hella award." Namjoon whispered to me, looking at Hoseok go back to his seat and sit down.

"What are you talking about?" I whispered back, knowing full well what he was talking about.

As a response to my stupidass question, Namjoon groaned. "Hoseok, of course. I mean I know him good and well, but I know when he's mad- he's mad. He ain't gonna let grudges go, but..." I knew what he wanted to say, but didn't because he didn't want to hurt my feelings.

How nice of him.

"Well duh, I feel weird!" I whispered back at him, but a little louder than last time.

"Well, find out what's going on and tell me or I'ma die." He took out of his book and was getting ready for class.

"Die then."

Internally, I knew I was going to die too if I don't know what's going on. But I like to be cocky sometimes.

Especially with Namjoon.

_________ . . . . . _________

School went by regularly, me trying to figure out what the hell the teachers were talking about. But today I couldn't pay attention, like on that level.

I blame that on today being Monday. But I decided to text Hoseok and know everything that's been going on. 

Jung Hoseok sent a photo to you