40- Mt. Dew

"You know you are a coward, right?" Hoseok snapped at me after I cut him off. I don't know why he was getting so hurt in his pride because I was the one who was talking here.

But even though that, I let him snap at me even more.

"After you messed everything up, you didn't even bother to come and talk to me. Let alone us. And here I was thinking, you wouldn't leave us so easily. I was so hurt when I found out that the person I relied on, the person who was different from all of us, stabbed us in the back."

"It's like we didn't matter to you at all."

"You don't expect me to be calm about what you did."

"Well, you also didn't expect me to go and apologize to you." I was starting to think that I skipped a big part of this whole mess.

"I did."

I went silent after all of that. Hoseok was expecting an apology from me. But... he doesn't take sorries.

I was confused.

"How do you want me to know what you want, huh?" But even though I was confused, I decided to get everything out of Hoseok.

"It is common sense to apologize!"

"Yeah well, everyone knows that. But you wouldn't take my apology, OK? I am not all evil and shit. I have something called conscience!" Our little conversation quickly turned into bickering at each other kind of fight.

Thank goodness, there was barely anyone at Panda Express at this hour.

"And Jaebeom told you that I wouldn't take an apology?"

"Don't talk about him like that." I remembered what Jungkook told me that other day about Jaebeom.

"Why? Is he still over all of us?" Hoseok sounded so mad that, his voice went quiet all of a sudden and it made me shudder.

"He isn't.."

"Then?" He didn't know about Jaebeom's accident.

"He died."

We went quiet all over again. It was like this waste of time didn't take us anywhere, but it only took us far apart.

"Why is everyone dying without letting me know?" The way Hoseok said that made me smile.

But in normal situations, I would be laughing. For example, if something made you smile while you are about to cry, it means that you were going to laugh about it in normal situations.

"Why do you say it like that?" I forgot I had a smile on my lips, which might've just lightened up the mood a tiny bit.

I don't know, whatever.

"So are you gonna let me go home with an empty stomach?" Hoseok decided that it would be great to change the subject when he saw the opportunity.

And I agree with whatever he was about to do, I just wanted to get out of this very uncomfortable situation.

"Yes." I answered his question about food.

"That wasn't a question. Get me food, or else." He was starting with me again, which led me to start it with him.

"Come at me, bitch. You can't do shit."

"Fine. I will order the food this time." He went up to the counter and ordered whatever he ordered.

I won.

But I quickly found that I didn't.

"Order for Kim Taehyung is ready."

I looked over at the Hoseok sitting across from me, giving me a middle finger with a smirk on his face.

So with nowhere else to go, I got up to spend my brokeass money- giving Jung Hoseok two middle fingers.

After Hoseok was done murdering my empty wallet, he ordered a Mt. Dew.

If we weren't in a public place...

"Thanks for the cheap feast, I will pay you never." Saying that he sipped his drink at me.

"How come you have more money than I do and never spend it, you cheap." I leaned my head on my right hand. My head was getting tired from all the bullshit that's been going around me.

"My parents don't give me money."

"Yeah, like how you don't look like a horse?"

So Hoseok went and ordered two more large drinks.

I practically had to go sell my soul to pay for all of that.

Not really, but it was somewhat similar to that.

_________ . . . . . ________