31- Uno

"Well, if you really have to go, you can go but I am not going." I decided to ignore Jin Hyung's and Jungkook's comment. I just needed to make Jimin understand what he's denying to understand, even though I know he gets everything already.

But he just won't admit. Why is he holding back?

"I said what I said already. I am not going without one person that decided to ruin everything for everyone." Jimin set his butt down on my couch, telling me indirectly that he isn't getting back up anytime soon.

"Well, I wouldn't say it's fun being around people who make the whole environment gloomy, y'know?" Namjoon said in a low voice, probably indicating Yoongi, but I got what he was trying to say.

"What are you trying to say?" Yoongi asked what I already got and I didn't like where this was headed.

"Nothing at all." Thank goodness, Namjoon quickly backed off or my house would've turned into a living hell for about a few seconds.

After that, there was yet another silence amongst us. My brain was going through a lot of things; trying to think of anything to say at that moment. I was sweating, well not badly, but my neck was kind of getting moist.

"So um, now what?" Finally, Jungkook gathered up the courage to break the silence.

"I am going over to Hoseok's." Jimin said in a confident voice, and I understood that he was going over there no matter what.

I would choose Hoseok over myself too. But I wouldn't blame myself if I did that.

"He has been in Korea after a year and it wouldn't be right if I didn't go over to him. You guys can come if you want. I won't force you." Jimin got up and started heading out the door. I felt like crying again but tears didn't come.

I don't know why I was crying. I don't even know why I was caring about this so much. If Jimin wants to go over to Hoseok, it's his choice.

Still, I can't help but feel like we are breaking apart again.

But I felt that a lot of times already, maybe things will get better.

"Frick, why do I even come to hang out with you all?" Namjoon complained. I could feel all the other guys agreed with him and I felt miserable again.

It was like everything went down to square one.

"You guys don't have to stay." I could hear my own voice becoming soft without my control over it. I couldn't control my voice, fuck, I think I'm going to break into crying in front of all of them if I had to say one other word.

Jungkook and Namjoon headed out. They were probably going to follow Jimin over to Hoseok.

That's good. They shouldn't be refrained from enjoying their weekends.

Jin Hyung's smooth voice once again didn't fail to make my mind calm down. "Do you like board games?"

"I wouldn't mind playing a round of solitaire as well." Yoongi agreed with Jin Hyung's question as if board and card games will make everything better.

"The only game I have is Uno." I felt my voice coming back to me again. I felt better because not all of them left me.

Yet.

"Never fail to amaze me with your stupidity but whatever. I can go with Uno too." Yoongi insulted me, again. It's like he only speaks the language of insults, nothing else.

"I personally think Uno is pretty fun." Jin Hyung joined me down on the floor.

"Yeah well, I don't have time to fool around. Grab your deck, Taehyung, I'm winning today." Yoongi joined in too, he sat down next to Jin Hyung.