Chapter 4

Several months had passed and spring was in full swing and the school was starteing to fill with the buzz of prom preperations.   Roman was going with his girlfriend,   but neither Seth or Dean had dates, and quite frankly, neither one of them cared.

They had so much going on outside of school,  work, working out, wrestling trainging, helping set up the ring and take it down at  local wrestling shows, and carrying jackets back to the locker rooms.... plus school and studying..  their plates were completely full.

One week before prom Becky and Seth were studying in  the library  when she said to him "can you do me a favor?"  probably  he said "it depends on what it is"  "will you go to prom with me... as a friend?" she asked him " i want to see what all the fuss is about."  Seth blushed and looked at the floor.  "i  know you have a girlfriend, but i was hoping you would do it as a favor to a friend". she added.

"becky.. .. i don't have a girlfriend anymore... we broke up for good right before halloween." he told her...  "aw seth..... " she said "do i have to slap a ho?" seth laughed as quietly as possible as the librarian  was glaring at him.

"i thought you were going with that other irish kid... sheamus" he said.. "boy o chickened out" she laughed.

"i need to really think about it" he said.. can i let you know at lunch on monday?" he said.  sure thing she said.

Seth kept himself busy from the time he got home on friday till he went to bed sunday night, and every night when he laid in bed he thought about what becky had said to him..  " i have to give her an answer at lunch tomorrow he said.... but what do i do?"

WILL SETH AND BECKY GO TO THE PROM TOGETHER?

WILL SETH EVEN BE ABLE TO ANSWER BECKY?

These answers will come to light in chapter 5