Chapter 17

Becky  slipped out of her dress, and got it on the hanger.  as she removed the bobby pins from her hair and brushed it, her hair fell into soft waves. she dug through her makeup bag and slipped a ponytail elastic on her wrist.

"i am so nervous!" she thought "way moreso than i was for the wedding."  she slipped into the white nightie and matching robe, that charlotte had convinced her to buy for her and seth's wedding night...

Becky sat on the bed and waited and waited for him to come back.  when he finally walked back in the room, he apologized for taking longer than he had planned on.  "my brother  was trying to give me advice about tonight."  he chuckled as he put out the do not disturb sign and locked the door.

Seth quickly went in the bathroom and got ready for bed.  when he came out Becky was suprised to see that he was wearing a short black robe that barely touched his knees.  her heart skipped  beat as she give a low whistle " he looks so sexy" she thought.  he dimmed the light in the room and let the robe he had on fall to the floor.  Becky blushed and tried to avert her eyes as he stood there  in only his black bikini briefs.  suddenly, she felt very hot and got very giggly.

"becks" seth said quietly "its ok for you to see me like this,  we're married remember?" Becky giggled and nodded "get it together lass" she thought to herself.  she took a deep breath so she would stop giggling, and walked over by him and nervously let  her robe join his on the floor, revealing the semi sheer white nightie and lace panties that she was wearing to Seth.

"then i guess it is ok for you to see me like this."  she said quietly as she kissed him. all he could do was nod,  he was blown away by how sexy she looked.  seth turned off the light as they slipped into bed kissing and giggling in the darkness as they knew what was going to happen next.

Seth awoke early the next morning and smiled when he saw becky asleep in his arms.  as she gently stirred a few minutes later,  she panicked and didn't know where she was..... "fookin hell" she said yawning  and getting up "where the fook are me clothes you arse?" she scolded Seth  "my pop is gonna be fookin plussed  if he finds out i broke my promise."  Seth just shook his head and laughed as he made her sit down next to him.  "you better be a gentleman  she advised him.. clothes or not i will rip your arm off if you touch me lad."

"Becky, slow down and think about what you are saying....." he said "you promised your dad that you would wait to be intimate with a guy...until you were with your husband- right?"  becky just nodded and sighed.. "we must have gotten carried away last night" she said. "guess, i'll have to tell mum tomorrow that i can't wear white on my wedding day."

Seth wrapped his arms around Becky and said  "becks, you did wear white on our wedding day, and you looked gorgeous..... and yes, last night we were together in a very intimate way,  but, you didn't break your promise."    Becky looked around the room trying to process what he had said, and it was then that she saw the beautiful white dress on the hanger on the clothes rod and she felt a smile creeping onto her face as she looked first at her left hand, and then at seth's seeing the gold bands there, she smiled a little more.... 

"hmmmm... white dress, rings on our fingers... and um, last... night" she said  "i guess that would mean, that you are my husband... she said softly. Seth kissed her sweetly and said "and you are my wife."

They enjoyed breakfast in bed and spent the morning just letting the events of the day before sink in. Becky apologized for being so out of it at first that morning, "guess i slept really hard and woke up in a brain fog" she laughed.  Seth just wrapped his arms around her and kissed her softly.

"I can't believe i am sitting here  relaxing in a hot tub with my wife." Seth admitted it still seems weird to call my best friend,  my wife.  Becky giggled and it still seems strange to call you my husband.  Seth kissed her softly and said "I love you...Mrs. Rollins.  Becky smiled and said I love you too"

Before they knew it, it was time to get ready for the hall of fame ceremony- "just think" Seth said "two more days until we are relaxing in our special place in paradise on our honeymoon"   "i can't wait." she said "i packed a ton of sunscreen this time"   "oh you actually think we will be leaving our room?" he chuckled devilishly. 

"SETH!" she scolded him blushing. "im sure there will be plenty of time for indoor activities too" she said winking at him.  "how do i look?" she asked him "absolutely beautiful" he told her.  "now.... how are we going to hide these on the red carpet? " she said wiggling her ring finger... "  

Seth filled her in on his plan as they headed to the elevator.   as they made their way along the red carpet, seth kept becky's lleft hand covered by his right hand, and his left hand was in his pocket..  when they got to Renee to inteview them for the live show,  they were with Roman and his wife "and also joining us are universal champ Seth freakin Rollins and his fiancee, the raw womens champ the man becky lynch!!"  Roman looked at seth and winked.  "thanks for the great introduction Renee" Seth said "but i need to clear the air.... Becky is NOT my fiancee like the dirt sheets have been saying.....Becky is... my WIFE."  Renee and roman faked surprise at the news.

The hall of fame ceremony was awesome, and the internet exploded with Seth and Becky's news