Chapter 25

Becky replayed the conversation she had had with Seth before he left Friday afternoon to promote fastlane in her head.

Seth had told her that Sasha was supposedly getting help but something happened and her meds were messed up and no one could reach the doctor..  her husband only had her at the arenas with him so he could keep a close eye in her beacuse he was so worried about her...  it was all a huge mess.

Lacey texted her after breakfast and said that everyone was on pins and needles at the hotel around Sasha because she was so volitile. "so scary" she replied.   "she did get a new doctor though" Lacey added " she is changing up her meds and setting up some sort of therapy schedule for her."

"hope it works."  Becky said "good luck in your match tonight."  "i'm gonna make wwe proud of me" she replied.  Becky finished what she was doing and  then got Kayleigh ready to go for the day. "can you say ma ma?" Becky asked her  "dah dah dah dah dah" she giggled happily

"you little stinker" Becky laughed.  Becky dropped Kayleigh off at Seth's mom and dad's and would tell his mom what her plans were.  "just needed a weekend to myself" she said..."or a long weekend in my man's loving arms she thought . "i'll call you after breakfast on monday." Becky told her.  Becky  headed back home and grabbed her bag and called a cab... she knew what she was doing.... she just hoped it was the right thing.

Becky arrived in LA  around 12pm. she had lunch with a couple friends of hers  and told them if they saw Seth to keep their mouths shut.   she texted Lacey who met her at the mall where she was signing autographs.... RELAX an BREATHE Lacey told her nervous friend. everything will be just fine.

She and lacey hung out at the condo that she and Seth had in Cali for when they were in Cali wrestling.  Seth never stayed there if Becky wasn't with him though, he told her it was too lonely there without her.

around 3:00 Becky changed clothes  and she and Lacey headed to the arena where fastlane was happening.. "im so nervous...." Becky giggled. "Honey this is gonna blow the roof off fastlane!" she said. "trust me on that."

they parted ways at the back of the building Lacey was brought inside, and Becky was taken onto a bus... the kickoff show started and  sasha was as  nuts as ever. she had a weird white wrestling outfit on with a cheap bachelorette party veil in her  pink rats nest hair and a crappy dollar store boquet in her hand.

"tonight is MY night!" she cackled  "first im gonna get my belt back from that suthern fried bimbo barbie!" she screeched.. "then i am gonna get my man.. and we are gonna be together..... all........night........long..."  she said. a split screen was shown with seth watching on the monitor and he was holding an airsick bag and a sign that said SEND HELP-- NOW!!!!! Becky was laughing on the bus when Lacey texted her "your man is hillarious!" 

the matches on the kickoff show were awesome.  michael cole indicated that there was some sort of trouble backstage but they were working on confiriming it.   she got a three word text from Lacey... "ITS GO TIME"

The next thing fans saw on the kickoff show was the backstage area and a woman in head to toe black leather and a motorcycle helmet with a long black ponytail clobber Sasha from behind.... sending her to the ground hard.  the woman was really doing a number on her... the leather clad assailant  was cuffed and about to be removed from the building.  

"if you can't fight me tonight honey..." Lacey drawled "i'm more than woman enough to fight this motorcycle mama and retain my title."  Hunter made the match but had the woman sign a waiver in case anything happened to her.

She and Lacey were the second match of the show. and the set the place on fire.... the crowd was into every second  of the match. towards the end sasha made her way to the rign and tried to jump the woman from  behind but was quickly locked into a submission hold that made her scream and squeal.. the woman broke the hold and kicked her out of the ring and then proceeded to apply the same hold to Lacey in the center of the ring... Lacey had no choice but to tap out.