Chapter 45

"can't it wait till tomorrow?" Becky said "I had other ideas for tonight...."   "please" Seth said... he was on the verge of tears.  Becky turned the lights in the living room up  and made sure her robe was tied tightly. 

"what is it sweetheart?" she said "you  know you can  talk to me about anything love" Seth nodded....   "I just wanted this trip to be really special for both of us" he said, "but, I have a feeling that what I have to tell you... could ruin our whole vacation." he added softly.

"do you remember  around your birthday,  when I told you I was getting text messages from mandy about the upcoming mixed match challenge?  "I certainly do" Becky said "she was sayin some pretty damn suggestive shite!"  "she's gotten a hundred times worse" Seth said... and its turning my co-workers against me." he said "Roman, Renee, Finn, Sheamus, Lexi, Braun, Corey, Mella, Charlotte, Andrade, Bayley and Sasha all believe me...." he told her "But  Sonya, chad, dolph, bray, Erick, nia, and tamina all want to beat the living hell outta me."   he added "and what fit finley wants to do to me, is totally 100% unrepeatable." Becky giggled at that thought.. "he does have a way with words doesn't he."

"and just what kinda shite does that bleached blonde silicone filled bimbo Barbie wanna be have them believing about you and her?"  Becky said squeezing his hand... Seth looked at the floor and said very quietly "that I am sleeping with her  and I that I am leaving you for her..."  "what in the actual fook?!" Becky as angry tears fell from her eyes.   "that no good disgusting trollop!" Becky said. "next time  I see her I am going to rip both her fookin arms off and cram em down her bloody throat, and shove me foot so far up her arse that she can floss her teeth(if there are any left) with my bootlaces!!!"   Seth hugged her tightly so she would calm down

"hunter is in the process of finding me a new mixed match challenge partner and trying to find away to get me out of this program with Mandy." he assured her  "good" Becky said.  "I suppose next thing you are gonna tell me is that the little tramp has been trying to sneak into your hotel room and your locker room Becky said. "yes" Seth said.... "multiple times for both" he said.  "she has caught me changing several times in my locker room" he said... "But, she hasn't seen anything she shouldn't."

"its awful" he said "she doesn't give a crap if she ruins my reputation or destroys my family and my marriage.... all she cares about is making me her man" he said. "she makes comments about my looks, and my junk, and my body constantly"  and says things like "we are going to make some gorgeous babies"  and "our wedding night and our sex life is gonna be hotter than the Arizona desert in the summertime."

Becky just stared at Seth... "I certainly hope you have told her to go fook herself"  Seth said nothing.  "so, you are ok with her disgusting comments and behavior?" Becky said. "maybe you better sleep on the couch tonight" she said.

"becks" Seth said softly "you are the only woman I want to be with- in every way"  "and you are the only woman I want to make babies with."  "when I said I gave you my heart to keep and promised my love to  you forevermore,  I meant every word of it." before they realized it , it was nearly 1am, and they had been up talking the whole time.

"we better get some sleep" Becky yawned.   "I need to process everything you told me" she said  "goodnight seth"  "goodnight Rebecca" he said "I love you"   he was met with silence.  as soon as Becky closed the bedroom door she immediately texted Charlotte and crawled into bed.  "let me think about it" Charlotte texted back "i'll  get back to you soon"

for the next few days, Seth and Becky were cordial to each other and tried to put the conversation behind them- but it was never far from Becky's mind. as she had her coffee, she researched augmentation  and lifts and implants...  "UGH!" she thought "why do women put themselves through this garbage-- they look rock hard and uncomfortable."

"becks!" Seth said  walking up behind her, "why are you looking at plastic surgery sites?" he said wrapping his arms around her "you have an amazing body- you don't need  plastic surgery"   "no I don't" she protested  "if had a figure like mandy's  you wouldn't need to be lookin at her and sneaking round with her."

"Rebecca!" seth said "I don't give a rats ass what the silicone queen looks like, and I am most definitely NOT 'sneaking around' with her. "   "your body is amazing the way it is" he told her.  "and unlike her, your curves and your figure are all natural and all real."  " I don't need some silicone filled Barbie reject to make me happy" he added "I have the woman whose sexy body fits perfectly in my arms and next to my body."  "and that woman has given me the four most amazing gifts in the world with that body... our four  beautiful babies."

Becky was teary eyed, but, she didn't let seth see that - she  turned and looked out the balcony door. " "its too gorgeous to stay inside" she said " let's go for a swim" Becky headed for the bedroom and put on the sexy teal bikini that she had bought for the trip.  after applying a ton of sunscreen she got her bag together and waited for seth to finish changing.

***DING****  Becky's phone chimed..  she glanced at it - it was Charlotte  "lexie worked extra stiff with her in their match last night.. hopefully that knocks some sense into her" she said.  "hunter greenlighted your idea,  I can't wait to put it into action" she added.. TTYL

Seth and Becky walked down to the beach and Seth headed towards the water..... She waited till his back was turned and slipped out of her cover up and quickly followed him. His jaw dropped when he saw her coming towards him. she swam over by him and was immediately wrapped up in his strong loving arms.  he just held her close letting her feel the love he had for her in his hug.

" I wish I could get through to you and make you realize just how much I really love you and only you." he told her softly.  "but you are so damn stubborn" he chuckled softly.  "its an irish thing" Becky giggled "you'd never understand."