Chapter 37

One late september afternoon in Florida,  Lacey and Becky were hanging out and talking at the hotel the wrestlers were staying at.  "how much longer is he gonna be filming that movie?" Becky said to Lacey  "Lexie said 2 more weeks then he will be home"  Lacey said.

"lordy its hot! she said "wanna hit the mall or the pool?"  "mall" Becky said "told lexie maybe we could hit the pool later."  "oh ok cool" she said.  Lacey's phone chimed "speaking of the little devil" she chuckled.   she answered the phone.. "sure-- meet me in the lobby, Becky  and I were going to go to the mall, but there is one less than 5 minutes from there, we could drop you off and you could call us when you are done... ok see in a few... bye"

"Lexie is gonna ride with us" Lacey told Becky.. "she wants me to take her to urgent care."   "i hope everything is ok.." she said" i know she's been having issues with her cycle ever since what happened in June"

Lacey and Becky grabbed their phones and purses and headed down to the lobby to meet Lexie in the elevator Becky panicked and did everything she could to disguise her noticible little bump - "i don't wnat to make her feel sad"  she said.

as they stepped out of the elevator they were met by lexie who smiled at them as they walked to the car Lexie said"this is getting ridiculous! nothing one month  then twice the next..  heavy one day light the next gone for a couple days .. then comes back.. now its been gone for several weeks.. "two cycles in one month? Lacey said "LORD once a month is bad enough!!" " AMEN PREACH IT SISTER!"  Becky said laughing.

they dropped lexie off at urgent care and headed to the mall where they window shopped and talked. roughly 30 min later Lexie texted Lacey and said  she was done and ready to be picked up.  They left and headed back to the urgent care  and she was waiting for them outside, she had a bunch of paperwork in a folder.  "can we go back over to the mall if its not too much trouble? i wanna pick up a couple things.. plus it had a/c... and one of THE best ice cream places around she giggled.

"food!" now your talkin Lacey laughed as the three friends headed back to the mall they split  up so Lexie could shop and they said they would meet her at the malt shoppe for lunch...  "she sure seemed happy" Becky said "definitely" Lacey agreed " maybe they figured out what the problem is with her cycle."

just before noon they headed to the second floor where the malt shoppe was located --"soooo cool!!"  Becky said "its all decked out in the 50s  it reminds me of that tv show happy days!"  Lacey said "that was a great show...even if i was watchin reruns"   Becky got a medium chocolate ice cream  with m&m's mixed in and some fries.  and Lacey opted for a smores flavored one that was chocolate ice cream with toasted mini marshmellows and graham cracker pieces "sounds amazing" Becky said as they got a table.

Lexie joined them a couple minutes later. she had a box from build a bear, a bag from the disney store, and a bag from the bookstore. "so much fun" she giggled  as she set her stuff down and went to order.  after she ordered she came and sat down and the three friends chit chatted while they waited for their food.

"raw should be a blast tonight" Lacey said. "show is sold out, card is stacked" florida's favorite ladies are gonna kick some ass" she said winking at Lexie. Lexie smiled.  when their food arrived they ate and talked and laughed. "becky shot Lacey a suprised glance when she how fast Lexie had finished the chicken tenders and fries meal she ordered  and was digging in into her chocolate chip cookie ice cream sundae that had 3 warm chocolate chip cookies, vanilla ice cream chocolate  sauce and mini chocolate chips... "so stinkin good!!" she said.

"cheat days are the best" Lacey laughed. when they got back y to the hotel the three friends hung out in Lexie's room.  " that dingbat nurse at the doctor's office thought  iwas teenager and that i was giving he a wrong birthday..."  she giggled... "seriously? do i look that young??"  "its cause  your so petite honey" Lacey said.  "made for a tense moment when the doctor  came in to see me and run a couple tests... she said she need to talk to my parents and be sure i had their permission..  Buuuut they are in hawaii on their seond honeymoon.... so, i kinda called adam cause i knew he wasn't filming yet.. and may not have had  his coffee.." she giggled.