Chapter 27

Becky was talking to Hunter and Stephanie in the parking lot while Seth went to get their rental car.   "i am so glad to have that bald nightmare out of my hair"  she laughed.   just then Cesaro walked out past her and said angrily "TLC... Me vs pretty boy....if he loses,  he has to walk away from you....forever!"  

"Have you lost you mind?" Hunter said  "Seth would never walk away from Becky and their daughter you dimbulb!"   as Hunter tried to talk some sense into Cesaro (who wasn't listening)  Seth pulled up and helped becky load their bags into the car.

"he is bloody fookin crazy!!"  Becky said.. then she filled Seth in on what Cesaro  had said.  "i am going to splatter mr clean's head  like a watermelon!" Seth said angrily.  "this isn't the 1980's,  you aren't a prize to be won.....  you are my wife...."  

"whats the matter pretty boy....  you scared?" Cesaro taunted him...  "afraid she might like the idea of being with a REAL MAN in EVERY way possible and cost you the match?"   "or do you not have the balls to accept my challenge?!"

Hunter and Seth were staring daggers through cesaro and Seth said "i will NEVER walk away from the woman i love."   "BUT, at TLC i will gladly give you an angry husband ass kickin all over the arena for an early christmas present!!"

the match was made on raw the next night, and  for the next couple weeks Cesaro taunted seth about having to leave becky after tlc.   on the "go home" show before TLC, Cesaro  and Seth signed the contract and made the match official.  "you are such an idiot" Cesaro cackled..... "you just agreed to walk away from becky forever when i win the match!!!!"  

seth felt his heart drop to his toes.  Becky was in tears in the back and Nattie and Lacey were trying to console her.. "what the hell is wrong with cesaro?" Nattie said....   "LORDY" Lacey said "he is slimier than a lawyer chasing an ambulance"   they got becky calmed down and as they did they saw  Seth walk past the doorway.  

"get that stipulation out of the contract!"  he loudly told hunter...  "i've got the legal team on it now" he told him. "i'll worry about the contract" he said  "you worry about becky."    Seth hurried to catering where Becky was sitting with Lacey and Nattie. they left the room and Seth hugged becky close to him.

"i am going to beat the hell out of him on sunday!"  he told her. "hunter is working on getting the contract fixed now" he added.  "and sunday night after TLC,  his head will be in his arms.... and  YOU will be in mine."   Becky smiled shyly and blushed.

the week went by quickly and  by Sunday morning Seth couldn't wait to get to the arena for TLC.  "we are the main event of the show" he told Becky.  they sat and talked  in the locker room until they had to get ready for TLC."

during the kickoff show  jonathan coachman revealed that Seth and Cesaro's match was actually going to be the first match of the show and that  Cesaro and becky's wedding would be wrapping up the show.... AND Seth was slated to be the best man...

"fookin rat bastard!"  Becky spat angrily as she sat getting her make up done for the show.  "who? Seth or Cesaro?"  Sasha giggled.  "that bald headed mr clean wanna be!" thats who" Becky said.

before they knew it,  the kick off show was over and  TLC was about to start... Cesaro was out first and the crowd was boo'ing him very loudly.   Becky smiled when familiar music blared and the crowd yelled "BURN IT DOWN!!!!!!!!"  and cheered Seth loudly.  becky gasped quietly when she realized that Seth wasn't wearing the silcone wedding ring he normally wore when he wrestled,  and that he still had his actual wedding ring on.

everyone crowded around the monitor in the back and watched the match.  Cesaro low blowed Seth to get an early advantage....   back and forth the two men went.. Cesaro locked in a submission hold and taunted seth.. "tap out now... so i can make her squeal all night."  Seth eyes turned darker than becky had ever seen them and he looked like a man posessed!