Chapter 51

"i can't believe how fast the tour is going"  Becky said stretching and yawning as they got off the plane  and headed for the baggage claim area.  "wont be long now till I get to see my family and friends and get some of my mum's home cookin." Becky said happily.  "what about me?" Seth pouted "don't I get to come too?"  she glanced around and seeing none of their annoying co-workers around, she kissed him softly and said "of course you do"

They got their bags and headed to get a rental car,  "can't check in till 3pm" Becky said "may as well head to my parents house first"  on their way to her parents they stopped to get some coffee.  when they got to the house, it was dark and quiet, so becky grabbed the spare key from the hiding sport in the garage and let herself and seth in.  Mum? dad??  she called out. no reponse so she went upstairs. she was laughing when she came down.. "jokes on us" she giggled  "no one is home."  

Becky gave him a tour of the house.. "and this" she said pulling him into the last room on the right and closing the door "is my old room."  before he could respond, she kissed him passionately he returned the kiss as his hand slid down her back and rested on her rear. Becky giggled.

"oh look" she said as she walked over to the closet "my prom dress"  she giggled. "you looked so beautiful in it." he told her as he sat down on her bed and started to chuckle "whats so funny lad?"   "i think you can probably take these pictures off your wall now" he said  pointing to the few wrestling posters she had of him she had on her wall by her bed.  "why?" she said

"you don't need them anymore.... you've got the real thing" he said as he gently drew her close to him kissing her softly.  Becky giggled and returned the kiss and started to run her hands over his t-shirt covered chest.  just then she heard her parents downstairs. "they're home" she said.  Seth quickly  fixed his t-shirt and stole a quick kiss before they headed downstairs and waited in the living room.

they were so excited to see Becky and Seth! there were lots of hugs and laughs.  they had a wonderful late afternoon together.  around 3:00 her dad left to go pick up her brother from where he was staying.  "he is doing so well" her mom told them. "that's great!" Becky said as Seth stepped outside to make a phone call.

Becky's mom excused herself to get dinner started, and Becky checked her phone to see if her bestie had texted her back yet. Seth came in and sat next to her "bad news" he said.. " the hotel gave our room to someone else... they evidently double booked our room." "fooken dumbarses"  becky said under her breath.

"Cat just texted me" Becky said "she want us to meet her and her lad for bowling later."  "ok" Seth said.. "but, where are we going to stay tonight and tomorrow?"   "gimme a sec love" she said getting up and heading into the kitchen. she came back a couple minutes later and said "mum said we can stay here."

"pop is back"  her mom said.  they heard him tell her brother to be on his best behavior.   Becky got up and walked into the kitchen.. "hey itchy Richie" she said giggling...   "Becca?" he said  "I  missed you so much sis."  the two of them hugged and went into the living room... her phone chimed  and she looked at it and smiled it was Seth it said "went to talk to the manager at the hotel... be back in time for dinner.. love you babe."

Seth got back just as her mom was finishing dinner.  her brother shot him a cold stern glare more than once.. they enjoyed a nice family dinner and then Seth and Becky went to go meet Cat at the bowling alley.  

Seth and Becky got there first  so they had to wait a little bit.   "fooken shite" Becky said under her breath" Seth looked at her and her face had gone totally white...  "becks" he said squeezing her hand  whats the matter?"  "darby and magnus are here...." they were part of the bad crowd I hung with... both got turned down by me for date  more than once cause those lads only wanted one  thing from a lass,  and i wasn't gonna give something that special to just anyone." she told him " " I wanted to give it to THE one.. on our wedding night" she added "they got really plussed at me and threatened me to the point where the cops got called."  "they said they ever saw me again i'd regret getting them in trouble."