Chapter 31

"Are you almost ready?" Seth called up the stairs to Becky "we don't want to be late to the work new years party" ( WWE had a big new year eve party every year and it was always somewhere warm and sunny- this years was in LA).   

"I'll be right down" Becky said.  Seth was speechless when becky came downstairs she looked stunning in a little black dress that sparkled and hugged her curves, it stopped just above her knees and the neckline revealed just enough- but not too much clevage.  her hair was in a sleek smooth ponytail and  her make up was a little darker than normal.  she wore black heels and had a black clutch to complete her look.

"you look incredibly sexy" Seth said  Becky smiled at him coyly.   when they got to where the party was they met  up with Dean and Renee "you look great, you go girl!!" Renee said.  the party was in full swing when they got inside everyone was dancing and laughing and having a great time.

Becky and Seth had a lot of fun hanging out with their friends "where's Lexie?" Becky asked Lacey when they were in the ladies room-- she was dying to see my outfit, she said i didn't have the guts to wear it" she added.  

"i haven't seen her since before you got here... maybe its past her bedtime" she laughed. Becky giggled as they went back out to the party.   around 11:15  Dean and Seth went outside to get some fresh air  "this has been a lot more fun than i thought it would be" Dean admitted..  "im not even minding being dressed up." he chuckled "besides,  Renee likes it when i look like this" he added. 

"is Becky ok? he asked Seth  "all i have seen her drink tonight is water... is there something i should know?" he laughed.   "nope, Seth said  neither of us felt like drinking tonight"  as they headed  back to the party, they cut through the parking lot and stopped and were talking to  Lacey, Becky and Nattie. "did you hear something?" Nattie said...  "sounds like someone had too much to drink and is regretting it" Lacey said as she walked towards the direction of the noise. Becky followed her and Seth and Dean weren't too far behind Nattie pulled her phone out in case paramedics were needed.

"OH!!!  OHmy heavens!" Lacey gasped as she ran back over by Nattie.   Nattie started to ask what was wrong when Becky said " the SUV window are a lil messy but no reason to run like a scared jackrabbit" then she laughed.  Drake walked by with his wife at that point and tried furiously to get them away from the SUV. .  

"you'll get your nice clothes all dirty if you get to close to it" he said Dean was staring at the windows and he said "wait a damn minute........these windows aren't dirty.... they are steamed up!!!"

"wait..... if you aren't in there..." Nattie said "who is?"   "me in there??" Drake said incredulously.  " i have way more respect for my wife and our privacy than that!"  he  told her.  Becky stepped up on to the running board and seth gently lifted her down "would you want someone to catch us doing that?" he said. "no, but if one of my friends is getting meesed about on they need to know"

she stepped back up at  the same time dean did.  "um guys.... if we know whats good for us, we leave the moaning suv alone and run like hell!" dean said urgently they ran to the other side of the parking lot and sat at one of the tables as they watched Rusev and Lana give the SUV a funny look...  as they stood and talked and checked their phones they kept making faces as the suv clearly rocked and the moans were noticible.

"what the fu....." Rusev said "more like who" Lana giggled. they walked over and were taling with everyone at the table. "i think someone is having sexytime"  in there Rusev chuckled. "probably that pig ziggler" he added.  "that's an insult to pigs everywhere!" Dean laughed.  they were all stunned to see braun strowman getting out of the SUV with alexa bliss!

they prentended not to see them as they went back inside.  they all went back to the party and said nothing about what they saw and their jaws hit the floor when brau and lexie walked into the party and  not a hair was out place they looked very happy together, and it was then that Becky whispered to Lacey.... "am i losin it lass or are Lexie and country boy both wearing rings on THAT finger?"   

Lacey glanced behind becky and said "nope, you aren't losin it honey..." Lexie suddenly spotted becky and ran over to her. "you look amazing!!!"  she said happily "i was sure you wouldn't wear that outfit, since its not  your normal style."

"i feel good wearing it, i look good wearing it, and Seth hasn't taken  his eyes off me all night" she giggled.  "who did you come to the party with?" i know you swore off dating after that louse rick dumped you last year after mania" she said.

"Wellllllll,"  Actually  Lexie blushed....  " i came with a really special guy" she said.  My husband.... Adam."  braun turned from talking to Seth  and said "did you say something babe?"  she shook her head and he went back to his conversation.

"Giiiirrrrl are you for real?"  Lacey drawled   Lexie smiled and said "as of the night before summer slam,  i am officially  Lexie Strowman."  "you've been married for 4 months and you kept it quiet?" Lacey said quietly.. "yep"   "hunter and stephanie don't know yet" she added.

"what time is it anyways?" she giggled    11:50pm Lacey said.  as everyone gathered on the dance floor and the ball drop was streamed on the big screen on the wall  Renee gasped as dean walked towards her wearing a tuxedo "he cleans up pretty damn good" Becky whispered to seth"

he took her hand and said "lets start the new year off right"   Renee's white a- line dress with a sweetheart neckline looked amazing with his tux.  he walked her over to the center of the dance floor where Kevin owens was standing.  and said

 "Renee, you have been by my side through more crap than any one woman  should ever have to go through..... you stayed strong and you were my rock through even the hardest and most trying parts of it all... i love you  even more now, than the day  i married you- and i promise that i will always love you this much and more for the rest of our lives... 

Renee had tears in her eyes and her bottom lip qivered slightly "Jon,  you have been my biggest supporter through all my wacky and crazy ideas and every amazing adventure.. you have made me realize it is ok to be myself but also to be a little wild and crazy.. i am the happiest i have ever been, I love you even more now than the day i married you.

Kevin smiled warmly and said  "Do you Jonathan David take this woman to be your wedded wife...until death do you part?"   "I Do"  he said softly Becky noticed he had tears in his eyes

and do you Renee Jane take this man to be your wedded husband... until death do you part?"  "I do" she said.

What token do you give as a symbol of these promises? he asked them Renee was speechless when he handed Kevin two gold wedding rings. 

Dean slid renee's ring on her finger and said softly "with this ring... as a symbol of my neverending love and fidelity.. i thee wed."

Renee took the other ring from Kevin and  her hand strembled slightly as she slid the ring on dean's finger and said "with this ring.... as a symbol of my neverending love and fidelity, i thee wed. 

"by the power vested in me" Kevin said "i now pronounce you husband and wife."   "you may seal the promises you made with a kiss".  "i love you" Dean said to her softly as he kissed her ust as the clock struck midnight.  Becky and Seth kissed at midnight as well as did  the other couples at the party. "guess your stuck with me forever then lad" Becky said.

"that is totally fine with me" Seth said with a smile.