Chapter 24

"Daddy will be home soon" Becky told Kayleigh.. "now hold still so i can get this nappy on yer little behind."  Kayleigh giggled and smiled.  "such a wee little troublemaker you are today lassie" !" 

"Becks??"  she heard Seth call from downstairs "i'm  upstairs with Kayleigh." Becky said. she heard his footsteps on the stiars and  Kayleigh smiled. "dah dah dah" Kayleih babbled happily.  when seth opened the bedrom door kayleight squealed "DAH DAH  DAH" really loudly and giggled happily as she reahed her chubby arms out to him.

Seth scooped her up and hugged her.  "daddy missed you."  he told her. "dah dah  dah" she said trying to pull his hair. "no..." he told her 'we don't pull hair".  Becky smiled  when she saw  Seth with Kayleigh.. 

he sat her down in her crib for a minute and then turned and hugged Becky and said "I missed you too sweetheart"  they shared a sweet kiss and  just held each other for a couple minutes. "dah dah dah" Kayleigh babbled reaching for seth. "looks like someone doesn't like when you hug me or kiss me" she giggled.

Seth laughed as they went downstairs.. he was so glad to be home.   the weeks flew by and she could tell as happy as he was to be back on thr road with his buddies and wrestling again, that he was just as glad to get home to her and Kayleigh.

One week  a few months later while he was gone she was looking at the event schedule that was on the bulliten board by the phone and flipped through the pages aimlessly... Suddenly she stopped on a page did a double take and thought to herself If i can pull this off.... it will be awesome... if he doesn't kill me" she thought.

Becky made some phone calls while Kayleigh played and  then a few more while she had her afternoon nap. "so far so good" she thought.    a couple weeks later while Becky was watching raw, she heard familiar music hit... "what the fookin hell?" she thought as she put Kayleigh's toys away. turning to look at the TV she saw Sasha with her hair a hideous shade of neon 1980s barbie box pink.  her phone chimed at that exact moment and it was lacey 

"LORDY... Who told her that hot mess was a good look?" i think  K's  clothes have more material too."  Lacey texted her.

"I know right?" LOL  becky texted back... and i think barbie wants her color pink back! she added a laughing emoji.

Sasha acted like a complete  whackjob to whole segment and poor Seth just stood there looking utterly confused.

"are you sure that isn't foxy? wearing some of sasha's stuff? becky texted her.   

"positive" lacey texted back.. she's in rehab....AGAIN"   "poor foxy" was all becky could say.  
"does he suspect anything?" Lacey texted her.

"not a clue" she replied with a funny face emoji. 

just then charlotte texted becky.

"hey girl!!"  looks like ms thang got dressed in the dark before she came out tonight.. what a mess!" hope all is well with you and Kayleigh..  "ACL is healing nicely... rehab sucks.." she added. talk to you soon.

**DING** said Becky's phone.. becky just laughed and shook her head an looked at the screen.. "she needs more than a hug to save that mess of a look!" the message read.  Becky smiled.. it was from Bayley.

"what a night!"she thought as she turned her focus from her phone to the main event on raw.  Seth was fighting Cesaro...  the match was very good and very back and forth.  as seth went to try for a stomp, sasha ran down and jumped on his back and was hitting him and slapping him.  the match was stopped both Cesaro and Seth went totally out of character and looked extremely pissed off at her as several refs, and several of the female wresters came down and tried to get sasha to go to the back.

**DING**   went becky's phone.  "im not going anywhre near that HOT mess!" Lacey texted... "im hiding in the shower area with the water running. LOL

"don't blame ya" becky texted her back "she's fooken nuts!"

The next morning when seth got home, he  told Becky that  management had just about had it with sasha's antics.. " she claims she doesn't need help" he said.   the following week on raw saw Cesaro get stuck in a mixed tag match with lacey as his partner against Seth and little miss screwball as seth's partner.. "

"knock some sense into her tonight lass!" becky texted lacey. "with pleasure!! she texted back.   

"and even though he is  hot, don't be hittin on my man." Becky teased her "he's all  yours honey" Lacey responded.

Becky dropped Kayleigh off at her mom's and was gone until an hour before raw started.  she put Kayleigh to bed when she got home and then relaxed and watched raw. "i'm lovin my new sunday, monday routine" Becky thought happily.

Seth picked up the pinfall for his team... and after the match sasha was hangin all over him and tossed his shirt to him that was at ringside.  "OW!!" the mic picked up Seth's voice saying... Lacey and Cesaro just stood at ringside not sure what they should do.

"when he picked up the shirt a small square box rolled out of it...."   "what are you waiting for?" sasha snapped at him.. "pick it up and open it!" she demanded.  "don't go there you fookin pink haired freak!"  Becky thought as she looked  down at the rings on her left hand.  S angrilyeth turned away from sasha and opened the box.. there was a big sparkly ring in it... he looked at Cesaro and Lacey like WTF!"

Becky's heart was in her throat  as Seth took the microphone.. and said very angrily "Banks... i don't know what you are up to... but, i think all that hair dye has damaged your brain!"  Becky giggled. "   "ASK ME" she ordered him...   "sasha.... cesaro said from ringside... you need help.... you are already married... and your husband loves you very much."  

"Seth is my man!" she cackled.  "NO, I'M NOT" he told her sternly... "i am married.." he told her " and you know that"  (the crowd started a becky becky) chant which made seth  smile in the ring and becky smile at home.  "and you also know that my wife is at home with our daughter."   

"ASK ME!!!!!!!!!" she screamed at him.  when he refused she hit him from behind with a low blow and then ripped the silicone ring that he wore when he wrestled off his finger  and flung it into the crowd!  

"you have until the end of  fastlane on sunday night to marry me" she screeched and cackled "or there will be severe consequences!!!!!!"