Chapter 38

Later that night at the hotel,  Becky filled Seth on everything Charlotte had said.  "she seems like her old self if not better" Becky said.  "her hair looked great" Seth said  "time off did wonders for her"  "she'd like us to go to lunch with he and Andrade tomorrow.  "maybe you could give him some pointers for his title match tomorrow night on smackdown? she said.

"sure, we can go... but, if she gets the slightest bit weird or tries to get handsy with me the three of us are leaving" he said chuckling. "well of course all three of us would hav 'ta  leave she said with a grin.. i cant just take this belly off and leave it at home while we go out to lunch."  she laughed.   

"now, speaking of taking it off....." she said coyly running hands over his abs and kissing him passionately, he returned the kiss pausing to toss his t-shirt on top of his bag. as he deepend the kiss, he felt her hands rub against his jeans as she undid the button and then she really surprised him by unzipping his jeans with her teeth. he took a deep breath and thought "damn.... that was hot"  he groaned softly as her hands slid his jeans and briefs off his body at the same time and her hands came in contact with his skin. 

he kissed her passionately and slipped her sundress and undies off her body and walked over and laid her on the bed never breaking the kiss they shared. he laid down next to her and gently pulled her on top of him.  suddenly in the heat of the moment he got very nervous and insecure and stopped kissing her. "baby, whats wrong? she said softly nuzzling his neck and rocking against him."   "i was just thinking... he said... "what if  we hurt the baby doing this?  what if i accidently poke the baby? ?  what if the baby sees my junk and it scars them for life? i mean he or she is in there all cosy and then this thing comes in and out... can they see it??"

Becky giggled and said softy "its perfectly ok for us to be together  even though i am pregnant" its not gonna hurt the baby, or scare the baby" she told him "the baby cant see anything like that" she assured him and "you can't poke the baby." Seth reached up and turned off the light and then kissed becky passionately "now, where were we?" he murmured softly "i think you know" she said.  they made love passionately several times before falling asleep.

The next day as they drove to the resturant to meet charlotte and andrade, they were both a little nervous to say the least.  "why do i feel like they are going to challenge us to a mixed tag match? Seth chuckled  Becky laughed and said'' not happending lad " the mixed part of that match is in NO condition to wrestle" she said.   "but. im up to wrestling you....later she said coyly biting her bottom lip as she looked at him"  

"becks" he said softly "why did you have to say something like that now?" he said  "that look you gave me did me in" he said.  he kissed her softly and they headed inside  where he ducked into the men's room.  they sat and waited in the waiting area for Andrade and Charlotte to arrive when they did Charlotte  and Becky ducked into the ladies room. " he finally felt a kick last night"  Charlotte told her "he got teary" it was great.  "awww" Becky said    Charlotte gave Becky a playful slap on the shoulder.. "why didn't you warn me that i would love the feeling of being pregnant?"   or that it would alway seem to have me in the mood?" she said quietly.  

"had ta find out for yourself" Becky said quietly.  "but it does do that to ya" she giggled then they headed out to meet up with their guys and get a table.  Lunch was actually very enjoyable Seth, Becky and Char reminisced about high school.. "do  you remember sophmore year when dean  decided to streak across the football field during homecoming?? Seth covered his face and laughed, "prinicipal callaway was PISSED to say the very least" "i was at the game.." Becky said "but i don't remember that"  "probably cause your boyfriend collin had come from ireland to see you and you two were playing tonsil hockey." Charlotte laughed. "I never kissed collin like that"   " i mean yeah  we kissed but we never full on made out ... me dad woulda killed us"  "i forget" Seth said changing" did dean get in trouble?"  "he got off on a technicality" Char said because he was wearing a flesh colored thong or something he wasn't technically nude  so he got off with a stern lecture from principal callawy. "i'd have rather gotten suspended" Seth said with a shudder.