Chapter 36

(ONE BEAUTIFUL MONDAY IN JUNE)  Seth was excited  Raw was in Iowa, and Becky and his mom were bringing Colby to his very first raw show.  Kayleigh said wrestling was for boys so she wasn't going.  "Sweetie"Becky said "mommy wrestles, and so do a bunch of my friends, and we are all girls"

"i don't wanna go" she said stomping her little foot and trying to knock her brother over  "KAYLEIGH ELIZABETH....COME HERE"  Seth said sternly "pushing your little brother is naughty" he told her as he took her to her room and closed the door. "you stay in there till i tell you you can come out"

"she's certainly fully of mischielf today" Becky said "caught trying to get into my makeup this morning and she had emptied out my nightstand darwer and was trying to pt my lacey things on."  Seth shook his head. "then she doesn't deserve to go to the show tonight, i will see if my brother can watch her"  he said "since i know my dad wants to go to the show."

Becky nodded and ran into the bathroom..  when she came back out a few minutes later she said "methinks taco bell last night was a BAD idea" "i tried to warn you" Seth said with a chuckle "but you just had to have it"  " i was hungry" she laughed.  then she bolted to the bathroom again.

"she might not make the show herself" his mom said "food poisioning is no joke" Seth left to go work out and as soon as he left, Becky came out of the bathroom and slipped a small wrapped box into one of his boots and zipped his gear bag and made her way downstairs.   

"you ok dear?"  his mom said as Seth came back into the house he walked over to Kayleigh's bedroom door and had her come out. "you can be out here as long as you behave" he told her "do you understand?" "yes daddy" she said. "be good for grandma and mommy, cause mommy's tummy hurts" "ok daddy" she said hugging him he scooped her up into a hug  and said "i get called alot of things " he said "but that is one of the two i like the best."   

Becky giggled as he sat Kayleigh on the couch his mom looked puzzled and Becky said "i think i know what the other one is" she smiled.  "his face still lights up and  it makes him smile when i call him my husband."

Kayleigh pointed at Becky's stomach and said "baby?"  the grown ups laughed and Seth said "no,  mommy doesn't have a baby in there"  she just has a tummy ache."  "baby?" she laughed and clapped.  "just cause mommy is sick in her tummy, doesn't mean there is a baby in there"

Colby was playing on the floor and babbling "da  da da da" he said in a singsong voice. Kayleigh got down on the floor and was playing with him when she wrinkled her little nose " PU colby!!  she got up and grabbed a diaper and the changing mat and the wipes and put them on the floor next to Colby. "change?" she said. Becky got down on the floor by them  and told Kayleigh to play with him with his toy so she could change him... and of course she wasn't quite quick enough with the diaper and got peed on..  "why must you always get me little fella, and never your dad?"

"why colby pee pee different?" Kayleigh said.  Becky got colby back in his onesie and handed him to Seth's mom and went to toss the diaper in the genie and wash her hands.  Kayleigh followed her. "answer please" she said sweetly.  Becky got down to eye level with kayleigh and told her it was because colby is a little boy and she is a little girl.. "boys bodies are different than girls are"  "ok" she said  "mommy" she said  "girls like boys kiss them?"  "when they are older and grown up...yes" she said. "daddy kiss you lots" she said giggling   Becky blushed and said that that was ok, because she and daddy were married so he can"  "oh" Kayleigh said  

"i think its time for two little cherubs to go take naps" Becky said. "i'll put them down" Seth's mom said taking the kids upstairs. when she came back downstairs she and Becky chatted. "she is far too young to be asking about girls and boys kissing"  "im not giving her THE talk until she is at least 13 or 14"