Chapter 53

AUTHORS NOTE: THIS CHAPTER IS A LITTLE  INTENSE,  AND THERE IS SMUT!!!! (YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

(SEVERAL YEARS HAVE PASSED-  BECKY IS A FULL TIME WIFE AND MOM,  AND PART TIME TRAINER AT SETH'S WRESTLING SCHOOL,  SETH HAS RETIRED FROM WWE AND IS A FULL TIME HUSBAND AND DAD,  AND A TRAINER AT HIS WRESTLING SCHOOL...   KAYLEIGH ELIZABETH IS 8,  COLBY MICHAEL IS 6, MADELINE ROSE AND DANIEL SETH ARE 5,   SEAN KENNETH  is 2,  and their surprise miracle HANNAH MARY is 4 months old.)

"who called babe? Becky said as she put Hannah down in her playpen and got Kayleigh and Colby started on their homework.   "that was Hunter" he said.   "They want us in the hall of fame" "what?" Becky said "were we that good?"   "easily  a couple dozen various wwe championships between us,  you helped break many barriers for the women's division,  we did so much for wwe for charity, and opened doors for wrestling in other countries"  he said.  

"hunter said he would call me tomorrow or the next day and get our decision.   "we would be making history as the first husband and wife to be inducted into the wwe HOF at the same time." he said.''

"I am already in there as part of the four horsewomen,  and you are in as part of the shield"  Becky reminded him,  "but to be recognized for our individual contributions is pretty cool too" she said.  "tell hunter we accept" she smiled.

"getting all these rugrats to behave on a plane should be a fun task-- she laughed"  "my mom and dad will be there to  help and your mom and Richie. " he reminded her.  "me pop would be so proud of me"  Becky said getting teary eyed.  "he was always proud of you as a wrestler and as a mom." Seth said hugging her. "he always smiled when he talked about you."

"cancer needs a final kick in the bollocks and to be put down for the final three count" Becky said as she and seth went to get dinner started.  "agreed" Seth said as he kissed her softly.  "EWIE!!!!" Danny and Sean giggled from the doorway.  "kisses and girls are gross!!" Danny said as Sean giggled again. "daddy didn't kiss a girl" Kayliegh said matter of factly as she looked up from her homework "he  kissed his love-- mommy"  "ok you two" go play in the playroom with your sister til  I get you for dinner" Seth said "you know there is no playing in the kitchen"

Seth sat down and checked over Danny's homework packet and put it in his backpack. and  then began to look over Kayleigh's  "so you think mommy is my love?" he asked her "yes" she told him. "but, is she really?" she asked him. "of course she is" Seth told her. " I love mommy with all my heart, and she loves me, and we love you kids. you have nothing to worry about."

"oh" she said her big blue eyes brimming with tears that began running down her face  "my teacher's aide mr sanders told me to give this envelope to my mommy after he saw her drop me off at school after my dentist appointment.... it says my forever love on it." she said.  Seth's heart dropped to his stomach when he took the envelope.  "your homework looks good sweetie" he told her" as he put it in her backpack, and hugged her tightly. " you may go to your room and play till dinner after you dry  your eyes."  "your mommy and I will handle this." he assured her.

as soon as she went upstairs and Becky and Seth were alone, Becky told seth to open the envelope.  he tore open the envelope and unfolded the paper and as they both read it the were stunned, shocked and angry"

"my darling Becca" it said.  

"it has been a long time, and my heart has never forgotten you, you were my first and only real love."   please quit this farce of a charade with the pretty boy and come back to me." it went on   "he isn't good enough for you or your kiddos, I will gladly adopt them and raise them as my own... I am a real man an you deserve better than a lying cheating pretty boy." it said.