Chapter 35

Instead of going back to the hotel,  Seth took Becky for a romantic late lunch/early dinner date.  the meeting was not talked about, they just made small talk and enjoyed each others company.  after their meal,  they headed back to the hotel-- and Becky was feeling nervous.

When they got back, the front desk stopped them and told them that there had been a mistake when they checked in, and they were given the wrong room keycards.. Seth grumbled as the younger of the two desk clerks followed them upto the room to get their bags, and then take them to the correct room.

"very sorry about the confusion" he told Seth, "managment left a letter on the dresser explaining everything"  "enjoy your stay" he said before walking away.  Seth just shook his head and opened the door to their new room.   "wow!" was all becky could say when she walked into the room.  "this is nice" Seth said "but.... sleeping might be a problem" he said quietly... "at least the other room had two beds."

Becky giggled "this bed is the same size as our bed at home, we'll be fine and on the plus side no kayleigh wanting to climb in bed between us"   seth chuckled and said "im surprised with as often as she does that,  that she even has a baby brother." he gave her a little wink.  

Becky blushed and sat down on the edge of the bed, "i know what you are getting at though..."  we havent been able to do anything since he was born,  and then this whole mess with the texts-- i'd be surprised if you even want me in the same bed as you, and i don't blame you lad" she said.

Seth hung up his suit coat and  turned to face Becky  there were tears in his eyes "of course i want you in my bed"(they both laughed cause the way it came out sounded totally wrong) "i just thought 2 beds would be easier so we could talk things out without letting our hormones get in the way like a couple of silly teenagers."

"look, Seth  i am truly sorry for even thinking like that and doubting your love for me"  Becky said. "my brain was sleep deprived and i overreacted and accused you of cheating on me with my ex best friend"  "can you find it in your heart to forgive me?" she asked him

"forgive you?' Seth said softly "there isn't any forgiving involved" he told her "it was just a simple- albeit crazy misunderstanding."   he pulled her gently to her feet and and enveloped her in an amazing hug that she just melted into.  "Rebecca Mary Rollins,  I love you  and i will always love you and only you." he told her softly "you are my forever love"  then his lips captured hers in a passionate kiss that left them both smiling.

Seth removed his tie and and dress shirt  and Becky came up  behind him and removed his undershirt. "thats better" she said quietly " cant see your sexy chest and abs through a shirt" Seth just chuckled quietly as he grabbed his basketball shorts. he knew what she was up to.. as becky changed out her blouse Seth began kissing and nuzzling her neck and rubbing her shoulders.

"let me help you"  he said quietly Becky giggled  as they kissed and teased each other.  he unzipped her skirt and pushed it to the floor as she undid his belt and the button on his pants. Seth swallowed hard he knew if she went any farther she would see he had an "issue"  and he was kinda embarassed.

"uh-oh" becky said softly "looks like somethin got ya all hot and bothered" as she gave him a coy smile and pushed his pants down his legs her hands grazed him slightly causing him to groan quietly.  he picked her up and gently laid her on the bed,  "you look so hot right now" he told her. "you don't know how bad i want you" he said drawing her close to him. "probably as bad as i want you" she said coyly.  they kissed passionately and made love even more passionately.

as they lay in bed afterwords, Seth  got a puzzled look on his face... "has it been 6 weeks already?" i know what the doctor told us after Colby was born. he said.   "i talked to her last friday and she said if i felt like i could sooner, that was fine, my body would let me know.