Chapter 41

Wrestling fans were unhappy-- 2 weeks into January, Seth was attacked on raw and was said to have hurt his knee....  But in reality it was done to get him on TV so he and Becky could deal with their court issue.

Zara Shaver 30,  was  facing charges for falsifying documents, attempted kidnapping,  attempting to flee the country(they found german passport when they searched her van) lying to authorities,  money theft, and auto theft..

Becky and Seth were at the courthouse every day dressed nicely and having to relive that awful moment at the hospital really HURT.

Finally, after a couple weeks Seth was called to the stand to testify against her, and he was very nervous.  

the baliff had seth place his hand on the bible and he said

BALIFF:  "DO YOU SWEAR TO TELL THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH, AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH, SO HELP YOU GOD?"

SETH:  I DO

BALIFF: STATE YOUR FULL NAME PLEASE

SETH: SETH DANIEL ROLLINS

her lawyer was being a slimy sleazeball and trying to get him to admit to things that weren't even remotely true, and trying to twist his words out of context.  and asking the judge to allow him to ask things that didn't even pertain to the case..

it took 3 days but he finally got sick of Seth staying calm and not falling for his tricks.... before lunch he said " NO FURTHER QUESTIONS"

the lawyer representing Seth and Becky  got right down to business.

"is it true that you and Ms. Shaver were never actually involved in a relationship?  ''that is correct"  Seth said.  she was working for the company  that i work for, and was just starting out in their devlopmental area and somehow she got a hold of my phone number and sent me some rather explicit text and voices messages."   "we had only met one time and briefly said "hello" " he added.

"HOW LONG DID THIS GO ON FOR? "  he asked "a month, month and a half" he said "then one night out of the blue i was hanging out with a friend at the gym and i found a message  from her with topless pictures of herself in it."

" i immediately notified my employer, and was told by the legal team they have to block her number, and her social media accounts if i was following them."   "everything stopped for  a couple days, then when i got home one day there were several voice mails on my landline  of her talking explicitly about what she wanted me to do to her and with her and  there was moaning and groaning." " i noified the phone company and they blocked her number from calling me and changed my number to unlisted so she couldn't find it again"

'' WHEN WAS THE LASTTIME YOU SAW MS. SHAVER AFTER THAT INCIDENT?"   he asked.  "about 2 days later, i wasat our company's developmental headquarters and she was being terminated, i saw her get escorted from the building."

he went on to ask about why he was in the room when the twins were born "she worked as a nurse at the hospital, it was her job" he said " i had no idea it was her till the police had me identify her.

"my wife and i were terrified that our babies had gone missing from the nursery" he said  and "then to find out she tried to claim they were hers and mine.... and that my WIFE and just been carrying them for 'us'?   that shook my wife and i to the core.

NO FURTHER QUESTIONS he said  "you may step down" 

the next morning Zara took the stand and was made out to be a perfect angel that seth had wronged.

"he took her innocence, and promised her a family... and this is how he repays her loving devotion to him?" her lawyer spewed.  Becky rolled her eyes at seth.  Seth and Becky's lawyer made short work of her on the stand, shooting her stories full of so many holes they looked like swiss cheese!