Chapter 18

"Back to reality!" Seth said as he and Becky unloaded their bags from the car and headed into the arena.  "hey at least i'm not sunburned to hell  like the last time" Becky said adjusting her bag and purse on her shoulder as she reached for her suitcase with her gear in it.

Seth smiled at her as they headed into the building.  "i've never seen you look happier" he told her adding "Mrs. Rollins"  Becky giggled and blushed a little when he called her that... she just couldn't help it.

They found their locker room and dropped their gear and bags off and snuck a couple kisses before heading to catering.  the room fell silent when they walked in.. becky and seth shot each other a look like "what the hell did we do?"   as seth went to open his mouth,  every one in catering raised glasses of non alcoholic champagne and said "To Seth and Becky- health happiness and love... always."  someone handed them each a glass and they raised them too.

"thanks everyone" Seth said. "enough about us... lets go out there and have a kick ass show tonight!"

"receipts are overdue and need to be cashed in" Becky quipped with a smile as she looked around the room at their wrestling family.  

Several weeks later at "money in the bank" Becky was talking to Charlotte and Vero Balor.. Charlotte excused her self to take a phone call and as Becky continued to talk to Vero she sensed something was off about her friend. 

"you ok lass? she asked vero "you seem distracted, and you keep looking at your watch"  Vero nodded her head and said "finn's late"   Becky laughed and said "Hunter's meeting with him must have gone longer than planned, we all know how Hunter loves to talk.." 

Vero gave her a tired smile and doubled over as she stood up. "VERO!" Becky said helping her friend to lay down on the sofa..  she then ran to the door and opened it and hollered "GET THE DOCTOR AND THE TRAINER IN HERE NOW!!!! VERO NEEDS HELP!!!!

 she grabbed a towel as she noticed Vero was sweating in pain...  "talk to me"  Becky said how frequent is the pain?"  "every 2 minutes or less" Vero groaned.. and then unleashed what becky figured to be curse words in Spanish. "when are you due?" Becky asked her.. "3 weeks" she said grimacing as the next pain hit.

"breathe in and out she told her"  becky helped her breathe through that pain and then ran to the door and hollered for help again.  "DIOS MIO BECKY!!!! VERO called out loudly.  Becky hurried to her friend and was stunned to see that the front of Veros dress was wet! she grabbed all the towels she could find as charotte came into the room babbling about Andrade.. "not now char!"  Becky admonished her.. "go get me more towels and bring them here stat!" she said then go get the trainer and the Dr!!!"

Char ran off and returned seconds later with more towels and then hurried off to find the trainer.   Becky got the towels under Vero and covered her with a couple and went and washed her hands.  as she turned back to Vero,  she saw the baby's head crowning- but she stayed calm. 

She helped Vero breathe and had her push on the next contraction...  there was commotion in the hallway  " look ya bloody rent a cop- if ya don't let me in there im shovin me foot up yer arse and you can use me laces as dental floss!!"  a voice said "Finn" Vero giggled as she prepared to push again. 

"rules are rules!"  a male voice said "that's a women's locker room, you can't go in there" 

"BLOODY FOOKIN HELL I CAN'T!" Finn roared in anger "MY WIFE IS IN LABOR IN THERE!!" "I'M GOIN IN WHETHER YA LIKE IT OR NOT LAD NOW GET YER FOOKIN ARSE OUTTA ME WAY!!"

Becky raised her eye brows as they heard a thud as the door flew open  and Finn rushed to Vero's side "what was that noise?" Becky said  to Finn as he washed his hands " the lad slipped and fell"  he said with a wink and grin