Chapter 43

it was nearly 11pm when they got back to the hotel and headed up to their room.  "maybe i'll make you wait till or vacation on tuesday" he said grinning devilishly at her after double locking their door for the night. Becky joking looked on the dressed to make sure both key cards were there(they were)

"are you sure you want to do that baby?" she said with a coy smile as she went in and took her makeup off and brushed her hair.  she had him unzip her dress and then she slowly removed it and put it on the hanger as she watched seth's reflection in the mirror.. he swallowed really hard when he saw the red lace bra and matching thong she had on under the dress..

she walked over to the bed and removed her bra.  and kissed Seth... he put his suit over the back of the chair and when he turned to lay on the bed with Becky, he was stunned to see her touch herself... he was a little surprised to say the least, bit didn'tut he was also turned on.   he kissed her softly and nuzzled her neck... as his hand slid down to the spot she was touching..  as he satrted to touch and tease her, she had to fight to keep from moaning softly, because it felt so good.

"you know you like it baby" he said softly as he teased her a little faster, then he slowed a little when he felt her move against his hand. as he slowly teased her she moved against him again and he quickened his touch and slowed it down as she moaned softly "yes baby"  before kissing him passionately  and reaching for the condoms on the nightstand.  she got one open and on him before he had time to react, and it didn't take long for them both to be moaning softly.

As they lay in bed afterwards,  Seth told Becky he was pretty sure after seeing the nutty nurse at the HOF why she had kissed him like she had at the hospital..  "is that so lad?" she said  Seth nodded "i think it was because in your mind you saw her as a threat to your marriage because she is younger than you, and you felt like she was better looking... so that little green eyed monster came out to play." he said drawing her close to him and wrapping his arms around her.

"that sounds pretty accurate" she said not wanting to look at him "i wasnt happy with my body, and the fact that we weren't getting much time if any alone together I felt like you weren't attracted to me anymore, and she was  so young, and so pretty and had a killer figure..." she said  "i guess i was afriad if you saw her when you came to get me, you might like what you saw...."

"Becks....." Seth said kissing the top of her head.  "you have no reason to be jealous" he said.. "i love you with all my heart" he told her. " but, ive got stretch marks and a little tummy pooch i can get rid of" she said  "and you still look beautiful" he said "you carried our 4 babies  and gave birth to them, your body is still amazing, and those flaws you see aren't noticeable." he told her.

"if I wasn't attracted to you in every way" he said softly "do think that what happened earlier would have happened between us."  Becky smiled a little and said "probably not" but, that could have just been because you were really wanting to get it on, and since I just happened to be in your room....." she giggled.

"you are the only woman that will ever be allowed in my room, in my bed  and in my arms he told her. "you have nothing to worry about" he said as he kissed her softly.  "I am all yours.... forever"

"and if takes our whole vacation to get those crazy thoughts out of your head by showing you  how much I love you, and only you-- then that is what I am going to do."   Becky snuggled into his arms... the clock by the bed read nearly 1am..  "we better get some sleep love" she said "we have a long busy day ahead.