XXXIX. Hollywood Nights (Part II)

They made their way to the Hollywood Forever Cemetery, shovels in hand. "Which way?" Sam asked.

Dean looked at a map. "Uh...over here. Hey."

"Yeah?"

Dean gestured to a memorial for Humpty Dumpty. "This map was totally worth the five bucks! Hey, we've gotta go check out Johnny Ramon's grave when we're done here."

"You wanna dig him up, too?"

"Bite your tongue, heathen!"

Holly nodded. "Your heathenous comments will bite you one day."

They passed another memorial and Dean commented, "Oh, that's cool."

"You know, Dean Holly, what I don't get is why now? I mean, after seventy-five years, Elise Drummond suddenly goes homicidal, you know? Why this movie?"

Holly shrugged. "Maybe she's mad that they're making a scary ghost flick. I know I'd be."

Sam frowned. "Come on, is it really that scary?"

"Here we go." Dean said, noticing Elise's headstone.

Sam nodded. "Yup. Alright."

"Yahtzee." Dean and Holly said in sync.

They started digging.

When morning came, the siblings watched as the police examined the crime scene where Jay had been killed.

"Run-in with a giant fan." Sam informed. "Same thing happened to an electrician back in '66, a guy named Billy Beard."

"What the hell, dude?"

"I don't know. Doesn't seem like Elise this time, either. It's not her M.O."

Holly shook her head. "And it wouldn't be. We already torched her. So, are we dealing with another ghost?"

"Maybe." Sam replied.

Dean's brow furrowed. "Yeah, but these things don't usually tag-team."

They gathered in the lot and McG got out of his car before saying, "Everybody! Gather around, okay! I've got an announcement to make." He handed the cars to his P.A. "Hold that for me." He called out to the crowd, "Everyone! Huddle in! In the light of Jay's accident last night, and in cooperation with the authorities, we're shutting down production for a few days. I know, I know. Look, I'm not gonna lie to you. We've had a few setbacks this week. But we all know what Jay and Brad wanted more than anything. And that was to see Hell Hazers 2: The Reckoning on screens all across America! Now, we owe it to them to go on and to pull together and make this damn movie, huh?"

The crowd cheered and erupted in applause before McG finished, "But not today. Go home. Someone will call you."

After a moment, Dean and Holly entered. "Hey." Dean and Holly said.

"Hey." Sam answered. "So, you find out where the electrician's buried?"

"He wasn't." Holly informed. "Billy Beard, great name, was cremated."

"Great." Sam groaned. "No what?"

Dean shrugged. "No idea. Anymore ghost cameos in the dallies?"

Sam shook his head. "Not in the first six hours. You know, maybe the spirits are trying to shut down the movie because they think it sucks. Because, I mean, it kind of does."

They listened to Tara reading Latin and Sam rewound the tape. He sat up and listened closer. "Listen to the invocation. Dean, Holly, that's the real deal--a necromantic summoning ritual. What the hell is that doing in a Hollywood movie?"