LI. Heat of the Moment (Part I)

[Mystery Spot]

Heat of the moment

Sam's eyes shot open and he sat up in bed.

Tell you what your heart is

"Rise and shine, Sammy!" Dean yelled as he tied his shoes.

"Dude. Asia?"

Holly grinned. "Come on, you know you love this song."

"Yeah, and I ever hear it again, I'm gonna kill myself. You and I both remember Holly's Asia phase."

Dean turned up the volume. "What? Sorry, couldn't hear you."

It was the heat of the moment

Dean and Holly started jamming to the song while Sam shook his head.

Heat of the moment. Heat of the moment. Showed in your eyes.

Dean gargled loudly and long and Holly danced along to the music, humming along. Sam brushed his teeth and Dean grinned.

"Whenever you're ready, Dean." Sam said.

Dean pulled out a black bra. "This yours? Holly?"

She shook her head while Sam glared. Dean laughed and rummaged through his bag before pulling out a gun. "Bingo." He walked past Sam to the door. "Now who's ready for some breakfast?"

The door chimed as the siblings entered. A man was given change by the cashier. "Drive safely now, Mr. Pickett."

"Yeah, yeah." Mr. Pickett said.

They found a booth and a guy named Cal ordered coffee.

A poster caught Dean's eyes. "Hey. Tuesday. Pig in a poke." Holly high-fived him.

"You two even know what that is?"

A waitress, named Doris walked up. "You boys and lady ready?"

Dean nodded. "Yes. I'll have the special, side of bacon and a coffee."

"Make it two coffees and a short stack."

"Three and the special." Holly said.

"You got it." Doris replied, walking off.

"I'm telling you Sam, Holly, this job's small fry. We should be spending our time hunting down Bela."

Sam frowned. "Okay, sure, let's get right on that--where is she again?"

"Shut up."

"Look, believe me, I want to find her as bad as you do. In the meantime, we have this." He pulled out some papers.

Holly slowly read them, trying to read the proper words. "Alright. So, about this professor."

"Dexter Hasselback was passing through last week when he vanished."

"Last known location?" Dean asked.

"His daughter says he was on his way to visit the Broward County Mystery Spot."

Dean turned over a flyer. It had a large question mark and the words 'Broward County Mystery Spot'. Holly glanced at the mathematical equations, and recognized only one; Einstein's equation.

Dean read aloud, "Where the laws of physics have no meaning."

Doris came carrying a tray with three coffees and a bottle of hot sauce. "Three coffees, black, and some hot sauce for the--" She gasped as the hot sauce fell off the tray and smashed to the floor. "Whoops. Crap! Sorry. Cleanup!"