XCII. (92) While My Guitar Gently Weeps (Part II)

John asked, "Hey, "What's the deal with the thing on the paper?"

"It's a sigil." Dean answered. "That means--"

"I don't care what it means. Where does it go?"

"On a wall or a door." Holly replied.

"How big should I make it?"

"John--" Dean began.

"What? Y'all might have treated me like a fool, but I am not useless. I can draw a damn--" He picked up a paper from next to a large knife. "--whatever it is-a sigil."

"Why don't you go help Sam out, okay? Cause this has got to be done in...it's got to be done in human blood."

John picked up the knife, unsheathed it, and sliced his left palm open. "So, how big?"

"I'll show you." Dean said with a laugh.

"What?"

"All of a sudden, you...you really remind us of our dad."

Holly nodded as she and Dean left the room.

As Mary poured holy oil, she looked up to see Dean and Holly enter the room. "Okay. You said you'd explain everything when we had a minute. We have a minute. Why does an angel want me dead?"

"Cause they're dicks." Dean answered.

Mary laughed. "Not good enough. I didn't even know they existed, and now I'm a target?"

Holly sighed. "It's complicated."

"Fine." Mary said, standing up. "All ears."

"You're just gonna have to trust us, okay?"

"It's kind of hard to believe."

"Alright, then. I'm walking out the door." She started turning away.

"I'm your son, she's your daughter." Dean blurted.

"What?"

"I'm your son, she's your daughter. Sorry. I don't know how else to say it. We're from the year 2010. An angel zapped us back here. Not the one that attacked you, friendlier."

"You can't expect me to believe that."

"Our names are Dean, Sam, and Holly Winchester. We're named after your parents. When I would get sick, you would make me tomato-rice soup, because that's what your mom made you. And instead of a lullaby, you would sing "Hey Jude", cause that's your favorite Beatles song. That's what I sang to her whenever she got scared or when she couldn't sleep."

Mary shook her head and cried. "I...I don't believe it. No."

"I'm sorry, but it's true." Holly said sadly.

"I raised my kids to be hunters?"

"No. You didn't."

"How could I do that to you two?"

Dean shook his head. "You didn't do it. Because you're dead."

Mary's eyes widened. "What? What happened?"

"Yellow-eyed demon. He killed you, and--" He glanced to the doorway. "John became a hunter to get revenge. He raised us in this life. Listen to me. A demon comes into Sam's room exactly three years and six months after he's born. November 2, 1986. Remember that date. And whatever you do, do not go in there. You wake up that morning and you take Sam and you run."

"That's not good enough, Dean." Sam said.

Dean, Mary, and Holly looked to see him in the doorway and Sam continued, "Wherever she goes, the demon's gonna find her. Find me."