LXXXVII. (87) Imagine (Part I)

[Abandon All Hope]

Dean was on the phone. Sam was leaning against the car, his back to his siblings and Holly was sitting on the hood of the Impala.

Dean said into the phone, "Going down? Right. Okay, Huggy Bear, just don't lose him."

Sam and Holly turned to Dean.

"I won't lose him. I followed him. It's not far, but--it's layered in Enochian warding magic. I can't get in."

"That's okay, you did great. We'll take it from here."

Dean drove off as Holly frowned. "Huggy Bear? Seriously?"

"Shut up. You love Starsky and Hutch."

That night, she and another young woman were wearing evening dresses. They approached the gate and the woman pressed the intercom button. "Hello?"

The young woman spoke. "Hello. Our car broke down. We--we need some help."

"I'll be down in a minute."

Jo and Holly exchanged a smirk and the gate swung open as two men came out.

The first man said, "Evening, pretty ladies. Get yourselves on in here."

"I just need to make a call."

"You don't need to call anyone, baby." He glanced back at his partner. "We're the only help you're ever gonna need."

Jo frowned. "You know what? I think she and I should wait by my car." She turned to go and the first man grabbed her shoulder, eyes going black.

"We said, get your asses in here."

Jo shook him loose and flattened him. Sam stabbed the second man in the neck with Ruby's knife and tossed the knife to Holly. She stabbed the first man.

"Nice work, Jo, Holly."

"Thanks." Jo replied as Dean handed her a bag. She pulled out wire cutters. "Okay. Shall we?"

They cut the electricity and while Jo kept out of sight, the siblings walked up to Crowley.

"It's Crowley, right?" Sam asked.

"So. The Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew finally found me. Took you long enough."

Sam was holding Ruby's knife while Dean and Holly held shotguns. Crowley approached them and stopped when he saw that his rug was rumpled. He looked underneath and saw a devil's trap on the bottom of the rug.

He glared at them. "Do you have any idea how much this rug cost?"

Two men grabbed Sam, Holly, and Dean from behind, disarming them and pinning their arms. Crowley held up the Colt. "This is it, right? This is what it's all about." He aimed the gun at Dean and adjusted his am and shot both men. "We need to talk. Privately."

Crowley led the siblings into another room. Dean frowned. "What the hell is this?"

"Do you know how deep I could have buried this thing?" He waved a hand and the door slammed shut. "There's no reason you or anyone should even know this exists, except that I told you."

"You told us." Sam said with a frown.

"Rumors, innuendo, sent out on the grapevine."

"Why? Why tell us anything."

Crowley aimed at Dean. "I want you to take this thing to Lucifer and empty it into his face."

Holly raised an eyebrow. "Why exactly do you want the devil iced?"