Chapter 25 Ono Figures it Out

The Lionesses attack and Kiara tackles one of them, while the other goes for Y/N. Y/N looked up and was shaking in fear getting flashbacks to when her parents died, Janja quickly tackled the lioness, "RUN!" Janja shouted at Y/N. As Y/N was getting ready to run Nuka and Vitani stopped her. As Vitani and Nuka stopped Y/N Kovu was in the back watching Kiara being attacked by a lioness. "Kovu you don't have to listen to her forgot what my dad said your one of us" Kiara was trying to explain to Kovu while dodging the Lioness attacks. Kovu sat there thinking about what Kiara said.

Meanwhile At Pride Rock

Simba and Nala we're holding off for now, "This was Scar's plan, distracting the lion guard to attack us" Nala told Simba hitting a lioness into other lionesses. "Your right Nala" Simba agreed growling at the lionesses. "Kill them, somebody kill them" Zira repeated, Zira's lionesses kept attacking Simba and Nala. Simba and Nala are both using their paws, claws, and legs to fight back but more Lionesses keep coming inside, and one of them kicks Simba knocking him into the corner. "Simba" Nala called. But then Nala got hit by two lionesses, Nala was thrown into the corner with Simba. Simba and Nala were in the corner trying to stand their ground while they fight Zira and her Lionesses.

Meanwhile At The Volcano

As Scar watches from a crack seeing the pride lands Shupavu crawls on the wall in front of Scar, "Shupavu status report"Scar asked. Shupavu smiled evilly, "The Lion Guard, Hyenas, and Vultures are still fighting Kirburi and Rei Rei, while Zira and her Outsiders attack Simba and Nala at pride rock" Shupavu reported. Scar smiled evilly, "Perfect everything is going according to plan," Scar said as he started to laugh evilly. 

Meanwhile At The Flood Plains

Jasiri is still leading the hyena's attack on the crocodiles, "KION!" Beshte shouted pushing Kion out of Kenge range. Kion looked and saw Beshte fall, "Beshte!" Kion shouted, "Cheezi, Chungu continue the attack I'll help Kion" Jasiri ordered. As Kion ran tp Beshte to make sure he is ok Kenge tried to sneak behind Kion and bite him but before he could Jasiri tackled Kenge and they rolled. "Are you okay Beshte?" Kion asked worriedly, "I'm fine Kion just can't move my legs" Beshte replied. "I'm so sorry Beshte" Kion apologized, "Not your fault Kion" Beshte reassured, Kion nodded his head and ran to help Jasiri, "They are really persistent" Jasiri added, "Tell me about it" Kion agreed as he growled at Kenge. 

Meanwhile At Ndefu Grove

The Jackals were all on top of each other, "There we go" Bunga commented. But all the Jackals stood up and prepared to attack again, "again" Bunga repeated annoyed. "They won't quit" Fuli added in a fighting stance. Once again Fuli and Bunga charged at the Jackals while the vultures circled and attacked. "Something wrong Ono," Mzingo asked seeing Ono confused, "I'm just confused why they keep attacking they are hurt but they won't give up" Ono explained. "Scar wants them to eliminate us" Mzingo answered, "Scar is smart there has to be a reason behind these attacks" Ono stated. As Ono and Mzingo talked Fuli and Bunga had the Jackals beat again, "Rei Rei give up" Fuli argued. "NEVER" Rei Rei shouted as she and her Jackals got up to attack again, Ono and Mzingo looked at The Flood Plains and saw Kion, Jasiri, and the hyenas were dealing with Kenge and the crocodiles still, "They won't give up just like the Jackals," Mzingo said. "Nawaza Nawaza Nawaza" Ono repeated thinking. "Jackals and crocs won't give up, they keep attacking, they split us up," Ono was thinking. While Ono was thinking he used his vision to look around, "HAPANA" Ono shouted, "What is it Ono," Mzingo asked. "Come on Mzingo," Ono said quickly flying down to Fuli. "I figured it out Fuli" Ono explained, "What's wrong Ono," Fuli asks. 

FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TIME.......

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR MORE I'LL POST ONE EVERYDAY AT 5:00 EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT/SUGGESTION THAT CAN HELP FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS.